• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Which Mardi Gras concet at Universal Studios Orlando are you most excited for?

Ok I am sure it is no surprise, but I LOVE Mardi Gras at Universal Studios. I love catching beads, the music to the parade always gets stuck in my head, and the concert is always a good time!

This year Universal has a really amazing line up and I am wondering which band are you most excited for? I am going to list them all then tell you mine.

Feb 19: The B 52s
    Feb 20: KC and the Sunshine Band
    Feb 26: Pitbull
    Mar 05: Lynrd Skynyrd
    Mar 12: Foreigner
    Mar 18: Neon Trees
    Mar 19: The Roots
    Mar 25: OneRepublic
    Mar 26: Black Shelton
    Apr 01: Sean Kingston
    Apr 02: Ne-Yo
    Apr 09: Lifehouse
    Apr 16: The Beach Boys
    Apr 23: Thirty Seconds to Mars

So i am going to be attending all of these, but I am most excitef for
    Neon Trees, OneRepublic, Lifehouse, Thirty Seconds to Mars and the B-52s.

Soooo many great bands!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Which Mardi Gras concet at Universal Studios Orlando are you most excited for?

Honestly.... none of them. Already seen the B-52's and Beach Boys. Saw part of KC's set back in 2004 from backstage (before they went on, one of the horn players tried to hit on me ). Well, maybe Neon Trees because I like how they sound kind of 80's new wave influenced. And maybe Lifehouse. Skynyrd would be fun just to yell "FREEBIRD!"

I wish they could get Chic again. THAT was a fun one. I was right up close and got some awesome photos. But the best part was getting to go backstage afterward and meet Nile Rodgers. The man is a freaking LEGEND (besides Chic he's worked with Madonna, Diana Ross, David Bowie, Duran Duran, Sister Sledge... just to name a few). He is truly one of the nicest and most humble guys in the biz. Love him to death.