Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Re: NEWS: Universal Orlando to open Despicable Me attraction and REanimate Spider-man

Dam, I would give up all the stuff (besides the tour) at our Universal to just have the Spiderman ride in HD, when I went on it 3 times I loved it and now its going to get better....too bad our park only gets crappy updates and yeah Transformers is on the way but you guys have the better park for sure.

• "CA - CA! RAWRRR!"

Re: NEWS: Universal Orlando to open Despicable Me attraction and REanimate Spider-man

I wish we got Despicable Me over here in Hollywood. I love the Minions! USH needs some more love!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

@SteamboatAlodie well you have the studio tour and real movies being filmed... so there. lol
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    @SteamboatAlodie well you have the studio tour and real movies being filmed... so there. lol
    Don't forget Transformers. lol

I have a soft spot for Neutron, along with all of the other Nickelodeon shows from the 90's and early 2000's, so I admit I'm going to miss JNNB. But I do look forward to see what the new Despicable Me ride will be like. I also love the idea of upgrading Spidey. Good call, Uni.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    The Tour is Great and all but if your an AP you wish they'd have like at least 3 more rides...and yes Transformers will be good, but Spiderman is like one of the top 10 rides ever and you guys are getting an upgraded version....if I could trade you guys parks I would

• The Pumpkin King

Quote Originally Posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
    The Tour is Great and all but if your an AP you wish they'd have like at least 3 more rides...and yes Transformers will be good, but Spiderman is like one of the top 10 rides ever and you guys are getting an upgraded version....if I could trade you guys parks I would
    I agree, Orlando's Uinversal is much better than ours.

does anyone see the goose egg in the picture they release of the new spiderman? over "his" left shoulder to the right a little is a picture of ironman and the words stark industries above it. so cool!!!!!!!!!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by burkesox98 View Post
    does anyone see the goose egg in the picture they release of the new spiderman? over "his" left shoulder to the right a little is a picture of ironman and the words stark industries above it. so cool!!!!!!!!!
    It is kind of washed out, but if you look at the image of the current animation you will see that the Iron Man picture is not new to the scene.

• Cars Land Rocks!

I would think that Transformers at Universal Hollywood would be getting the same type of projectors.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OC2Epcot View Post
    I would think that Transformers at Universal Hollywood would be getting the same type of projectors.
    Probably. Despite what people seem to be thinking, my understanding is that Transformers is not a case like the Indiana Jones Adventure and Dinosaur, where both attractions use the same ride system and nearly identical track layouts. Transformers, while using a similar ride system, is supposed to be much more than just a "re-themed Spider-Man," but another new and impressive attraction from Universal Creative.

From what I can see Universal is beating Disney to the punch in Orlando more then it is in California! Disneyland has just opened The little Mermaid and Carsland and lets not forget World of Color! While WDW had gotten nothing at all except the new star tours 2 and well... thats about it for now. The Fantasyland expansion is on its way so that should bring some tension between parks next year. other then that! GO UNIVERSAL!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Probably. Despite what people seem to be thinking, my understanding is that Transformers is not a case like the Indiana Jones Adventure and Dinosaur, where both attractions use the same ride system and nearly identical track layouts. Transformers, while using a similar ride system, is supposed to be much more than just a "re-themed Spider-Man," but another new and impressive attraction from Universal Creative.
    From what I think has been announced this is completely true. With Tran formers using elevators and a multistory attraction (which is flippin' smart).

So should be interesting to see how this all turn out.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDisney View Post
    From what I can see Universal is beating Disney to the punch in Orlando more then it is in California! Disneyland has just opened The little Mermaid and Carsland and lets not forget World of Color! While WDW had gotten nothing at all except the new star tours 2 and well... thats about it for now. The Fantasyland expansion is on its way so that should bring some tension between parks next year. other then that! GO UNIVERSAL!
    Fantasyland Expansion is not about responding to Universal or creating any sort of tension. It is about dealing with the Magic Kingdom's need for additional capacity.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Fantasyland Expansion is not about responding to Universal or creating any sort of tension. It is about dealing with the Magic Kingdom's need for additional capacity.
    Yeah Disney is too smart to need to respond to all the cool new tech Universal is adding......not like anyone likes the Spiderman ride or Harry Potterland.....

To me its just lazy that they have no E tickets rides/shows to at least try to fight Universal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast