• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Harry Potter Fan EVENT Nov 11 - 13 with MOVIE STARS at Islands of Adventure

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter November Celebration

Celebrities

Who will be there from the Harry Potter films and will I be able to meet them?
    During the event, there will be scheduled appearances by some of the cast members from the Harry Potter film series. Your opportunity to participate in events featuring various cast members depends on the scheduled activities included in your vacation package. Please check your vacation package entitlements for full details of what’s included in your specific package.

When will I know the celebrities that will be attending? Please continue to check The Wizarding World of Harry Potter November Celebration for updates about the event. Celebrities may not be announced until closer to the event.

Will J.K. Rowling be there? No, J.K. Rowling will not be in attendance.

Autograph and Q&A Sessions

How can I participate in the Autograph and Q&A sessions? Guests can purchase a Premier Package to participate in one Cast Member Autograph session. Guests can purchase either a Premier package or a Celebration package to participate in one Cast Member Q&A session. There will be additional ways for a limited number of people to participate in celebration events. Stay tuned for more details.

What type of celebrities will be at the Autograph and Q&A sessions? The Autograph and Q&A sessions will feature select cast members and filmmakers from the Harry Potter films.

Where will the Autograph and Q&A Sessions take place? Autograph and Q&A sessions will take place in various areas within Universal’s Islands of Adventure – home to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Specific locations and times will be provided in your welcome packet.

Where will I pick up my welcome packet? You will receive e-mail communication at a later date on how and when you will receive your welcome packet.

Can I purchase extra Autograph and Q&A sessions? No. The number of Autograph and Q&A sessions is predetermined based on the vacation package you purchase and cannot be changed. Please check your vacation package entitlements for full details of what’s included in your specific package.There will be additional ways for a limited number of people to participate in celebration events. Stay tuned for more details.

What should I bring to the autograph session? Universal Orlando will provide markers and celebrity photos at the Autograph session. You may also bring a personal item – like a Harry Potter DVD or movie poster– to be signed; however we ask that only one item be signed per cast member.

Can I bring a camera and or/video camera to the event? Yes, you can bring a camera/video camera to the event. However, please keep in mind we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate requests for personal photos with cast members.

Vacation Package Questions

I am an Annual Pass Holder; do I have to purchase a vacation package? Yes, this is a separately packaged event. There will be additional ways for a limited number of people to participate in celebration events. Stay tuned for more details.

How will I get my admission for the event festivities? You will receive an email with instructions at a later date on how to fulfill your vacation package and gain access to the events.

Film Screening Questions

Are the film screenings included in the vacation package? No. Harry Potter film screening tickets are not included in the vacation package.

When will film screening tickets be available for purchase? Film screening tickets will be available for separate purchase at a later date. Please continue to check for updates.

Are film screening tickets exclusive to vacation package guests only? No. They will be available for purchase by the general public.

What will be the price of the film screening tickets? Pricing is not available at this time. Please continue to check for updates.

Nighttime Gala Event on November 13

How can I attend the Nighttime Gala Event on November 13? Guests who purchase the Premier package attend the Nighttime Gala Event on November 13. Upon your arrival, event details will be provided in your welcome packet.

What is the attire for the Nighttime Gala Event on November 13? There is no set attire for the November 13 event. However, since you will be experiencing all of the adventures of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, comfortable theme-park attire is recommended.

Will food and drinks be included at the evening event? Yes, you will enjoy an assortment of food and drinks from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter as part of the event.

Is there any minimum age restriction to attend? We understand that there are Harry Potter fans of all ages. Therefore, we leave it up to the discretion of the child’s parent or guardian as to whether the festivities of "A Celebration of the Harry Potter Films" will be suitable for their children.

Can I bring a camera to the event? Yes. This is a special event so we recommend bringing a camera to capture your memories.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Characters are my friends

Re: Harry Potter Fan EVENT Nov 11 - 13 with MOVIE STARS at Islands of Adventure

I want to go!!! I just wish I knew which celebrities would be there
    Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL Dream

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
    May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
    May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
    May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
    Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
    Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
    May 16, 2010~ Fulltime
    Montclair State Campus Rep- Fall 07, Spring 08, Fall 08, Spring 09

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

They will announce that soon enough. I am just so excited for Universal to start doing these events! Funny how they announced this right after Disney announced that it was canceling ESPN: The Weekends
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

I happen to be already going on a mini vacation to the wizarding world that Nov. 11th weekend. So as a huge harry potter fan, I OBVIOUSLY want to attend this. However, you must purchase an entire vacation package which is a 4 night stay. I'll be there only 2 nights so I'm out. Then it's the $369 for the basic "celebration package", or $699 (yes, that's $330 MORE) for the "premier package" which includes a night gala in the wizarding world & a breakfast at the three broomsticks. I definitely find it to be overpriced but as a harry potter fan I still secretly want to do this! But I, as many other fans, also have to account for other members in their vacation party who are not as big of HP fans and will not be so willing to pay a premium to attend events that they have no interest in.

Hopefully others will be with me, in either they can't or don't want to buy an entire 4 night vacation package just to be able to meet & greet (who knows who) HP cast & crew; leading to Mr. Universal selling more individualized tickets per different events. That is when I will seriously consider attending. But as of now, I will have to sadly be in the wizarding world watching & hearing of the cool events going on around me...so close yet so far.

flower gleam & glow...

• AKA: Indyiluvu

Will the park be open to the general public that weekend? Or will only people who buy the special package be allowed to enter the park/wizzarding world?
    FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

yes, the park and wizarding world is still open that weekend. tickets to the parks are included in the vacation packages. The day events are in park Q&A sessions but I imagine those will be indoors or hidden somewhere away from regular park-goers (bc then why would i buy a package if i can stand a bit further but still see 'the stars'). The wizarding world nighttime gala is sunday evening, so it's probably after hours since the park closes at 7pm that night.

flower gleam & glow...