Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Iron-Clad Allie

Re: USF's Dispicable Me Simulator Ride

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    Since Twister is shown on cable a LOT, people still remember it. And they can't close the attraction until I go so I can see the flying cow!

And those who haven't seen the movie Despicable Me.... RENT IT! It's actually really good and very funny.

"IT'S FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!"
    I remember Twister, and I liked it. As I haven't experienced th e ride or it's flying cow, I request of Univesal to please not MOOOOOOOOOOve just yet!

That said, I am looking forward to experiencing Dispicable Me a mega zillion times more.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    Even if it's on tv the movie is not near a classic like king kong or back to the future, if you see comments in youtube people asking if the ride is based in a movie.

We went years ago it was a cold day and we had to wait in line for long, then they literally dropped a bucket of icy cold water at us , my big brother was compleaty soaked he had to buy a shirt, we were angry and the show is boring.
    And getting wet there wasn't fun, we love slash mountain and the Popeye rapids, this water comes from above wiout warning and it's near ice cold.

Anyways if you want to go don't forget to take extra clothes, sweather and a poncho.
    I join you in hopes that Shek will be revamped both at USF and USH. Sorry to hear about the icy cold soaking you got on Twister. I'll heed your suggestion, and wear a jacket and a poncho! I also want to do Popey and Dudly's Ripsaw Falls.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    I remember Twister, and I liked it. As I haven't experienced th e ride or it's flying cow, I request of Univesal to please not MOOOOOOOOOOve just yet!

That said, I am looking forward to experiencing Dispicable Me a mega zillion times more.

I join you in hopes that Shek will be revamped both at USF and USH. Sorry to hear about the icy cold soaking you got on Twister. I'll heed your suggestion, and wear a jacket and a poncho! I also want to do Popey and Dudly's Ripsaw Falls.
    yes, don't forget the poncho!

However I'm not sure if the shower things are still working like before after all this years, we went when it had a freshly couple of years of opening that's why it had a long line, the thing it's pretty similar to studios' backlot tour small section were the truck blows up, except in twister you are standing all the time and you get soaked wit icy water

About Shrek I admit its really fun, but when you go there many times the queue can get a bit boring mostly when it doesn't have any sings of the following movies, an updated version would be neat wit the new characters of the sequels and the film in HD
    Last edited by Sapphire-Light; 12-31-2011 at 08:08 PM.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire-Light View Post
    yes, don't forget the poncho!

However I'm not sure if the shower things are still working like before after all this years, we went when it had a freshly couple of years of opening that's why it had a long line, the thing it's pretty similar to studios' backlot tour small section were the truck blows up, except in twister you are standing all the time and you get soaked wit icy water

About Shrek I admit its really fun, but when you go there many times the queue can get a bit boring mostly when it doesn't have any sings of the following movies, an updated version would be neat wit the new characters of the sequels and the film in HD
    It would make good sense to add new elements to the queue peridically, and to completely revamp them every few years. This would help to keep the interest/excitement up of repeat theme park goers.

If I see Twister before it whisks away, I'll keep my poncho inside my pocket....just in case.

Blog Entries

I've seen Twister numerous times and never once more than got a light misting of water on me even standing right by the rail. The actual show is pretty good, and the second room in the queue has interesting theming. The first preshow room is awful, but its not the worst attraction in Universal to me. I don't mind it staying around.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Twister is a ride that goes in and out of favor with my own personal taste. Also I have never gotten more than a light spritzing on the back of my neck on this ride, and I have been on all 3 tiers, and on all sides of this attraction.

If you were really "soaked" on this ride it had to have been a fluke.

However back to DM....

I am getting more and more excited for this ride with each passing week!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    Twister is a ride that goes in and out of favor with my own personal taste. Also I have never gotten more than a light spritzing on the back of my neck on this ride, and I have been on all 3 tiers, and on all sides of this attraction.

If you were really "soaked" on this ride it had to have been a fluke.

However back to DM....

I am getting more and more excited for this ride with each passing week!
    Hope that you will do a photo laden report on dispicable Me when the time comes, KingEric

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12