Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Shubisha

Re: Video: Universal's Superstar Parade

Nobody anywhere is listing it and it doesn't seem to be on Universal's website so if I missed it oh well I'm posting it :P For anybody interested in what time the parade is actually playing it's at 6:30 pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    The Electrical Parade can't really count as a WDW Parade can it? Since its only at WDW on a tempory basis until Disneyland wants it back.

But when put up in comparison with Celebrate, Pixar and Jamin this hands down is a much better day-time Parade. Personally I'm not happy to admit that either because I love Disney. But it's very clear to see Universal is stepping up its game and deserves credit for it!
    You do have a point, the current daytime parades are quite weak (although I wouldn't be so sure MSEP is going to leave anytime soon).

• The Steampunk Dread Baron

Any idea why two of the floats aren't even Universal properties but Viacom/Paramount ones?
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Quote Originally Posted by seafaring_ghost View Post
    Any idea why two of the floats aren't even Universal properties but Viacom/Paramount ones?
    It's just a continuation of Nickelodeon's historic presence at the park. Nothing new.

Blog Entries

Did anyone see it yesterday with the proper audio? I'm very impressed with the parade floats, they're better than most anything WDW has put out lately in its parks. Much better than that horrible parade used in DHS. I do wish it was a bit longer but its a great start for them.

I'd eventually like to see them do a parade that focuses on all their in park properties having floats with Dr. Gru and the Minions, Shrek, The Simpsons, The Men in Black, and maybe a few other Universal properties like Hop. As it is though, I'm very happy to finally see a daily parade in the park for Universal.

I've been searching for the most recent youtube videos and there seems to be no difference in the audio.. It seems like it could have been as fun as block party bash but without any singing it's not that great.. maybe the finished audio just is not ready yet?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by kcnole View Post
    Did anyone see it yesterday with the proper audio? I'm very impressed with the parade floats, they're better than most anything WDW has put out lately in its parks. Much better than that horrible parade used in DHS. I do wish it was a bit longer but its a great start for them.

I'd eventually like to see them do a parade that focuses on all their in park properties having floats with Dr. Gru and the Minions, Shrek, The Simpsons, The Men in Black, and maybe a few other Universal properties like Hop. As it is though, I'm very happy to finally see a daily parade in the park for Universal.

So It appears that the current lyric less audio track is the one in use. I Was given a copy of the original with lyrics in it, and at some future point upload it, but I am not sure what happened. I have been led to believe there was some licensing issue with the audio, but that seems hard to believe since they produced a full version with lyrics. So odd.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12