Hi everyone, I am a Brit who has never been to Universal Studios, I got a gift to go there this week as a birthday present primarily because I am a Harry Potter fan. So excited! I have only ever been to two themes parks (Chessington world of adventures and Disneyland Paris - that was a disappointment.) so I am a bit green to all this. I have been doing my research on what the best rides to and I wondered whether any one can give advice or tips on:
1) What rides to definetly go on- We would like to draw up a plan of attack as we have only three days and will be spending half of each day at the park ( I would really like to try one water ride and oh.. I am not a roller coaster kind of girl...I am convinced I will have a heart attack
2) Best places to eat for breakfast at the park. Is Mythos restaurant the most amazing place to eat as everyone makes out it is?
3) For the forbidden journey ride, would they let you on if you have a satchel strapped tightly to you or would you have to use a locker?
4) Planning to go to the wizarding world o HP on Friday is that a worse day to go than Sunday?
5) How best to approach the park..as I said, I have only three days and I would like to make the best of it.
Oh and I am staying at the Hyatt Regency so any tips about that is welcome too!
Any help is very much appreciated!!!! Thanks!