• The Voice of the Jungle

Lightbulb Universal Orlando Amazing Race Style Scavenger Ideas Please

Hello all, Pygmy here with a favor to ask you many fans of Universal Orlando. I'm trying to put together an Amazing Race style event for my fiancee (first timer!) that would lead her all throughout both parks. I'm quite familiar with both parks in and out, however I need some help putting together some clever clues and activities along the way. If any of you have done anything similar, please share with me what you've done and how it went. Thanks!

Re: Universal Orlando Amazing Race Style Scavenger Ideas Please

UuopTracey had done some Scavenger Hunts for podcast listeners a while back, not specifically amazing race stuff, but stuff to find in the parks that the average guest wouldn't even know was there.
    I shall get her to come along and get in touch. :-)

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

if you were willing to hire people I could set you up with a crew of people who would make sure you had clues waiting for you at each check point.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

• The Voice of the Jungle

@UUOPLee
    I'd love to hear what things your podcast had set up. I'd love to have a good mix of finding some harder to find items in the parks, as well as some events along the way. For example: To avoid traffic, take the Zax Bypass, conveniently located underneath some tracks. Once there grab either Moose or Goose Juice and enjoy it while lounging near Sneetch Beach.

@KingEric
    Willing to hire people? I'm not sure I like the sound of that. I'm not a local anymore, and I'm down for a very short amount of time and shelled out quite a pretty penny for this last minute surprise trip. I appreciate the idea of others willing to help man some stations, however I think it would be more added stress the more people get involved and hardly any time to gather up and go over who does what and where. My idea was to have it almost self sufficient since it'll be just her and myself going through it.

Hi Pygmy, I finally got some time to get on here. I've been updating a few of my hunt clues so that they rhyme... I have a few romantic ideas for you too. But shall we discuss this via PM? Not wanting to spoil the fun for everyone else, I just don't want anything inadvertently being discovered... What I need to know so far is: Are you doing both parks, all day? Are you exploring City Walk? Visiting a hotel? PM me though