• Can't get enough!

Universal Florida

We are going to be in WDW for a confrence for my hubby's work. We have never been to Universal before except for the CityWalk. Mostly b/c our kids are young and WDW better fits our desires right now. But, the confrence is having a private welcome party at Universal from 7pm-10pm on Jan 27th. Only selcet rides are going to be open and I don't know which are or aren't. My question is what is there for a 6 and 3 year old to do there? Anything we shouldn't miss??

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Blog Entries

Re: Universal Florida

I'm not sure what parks you'll have access to so I'll post for each park.

Universal Studios:

In Production Central I would hit Shrek 3D and Jimmy Neutron, although it may be a bit rough for a 3 year old. I'd also make sure you hit ET as it is one of the best dark rides in Orlando. There's also quite a bit of kids rides past ET with a Barney playland, Feivel playland, etc... but I'm not sure that would all be open that late. They may also like Men In Black although that may be a bit too much for the younger one. I'm not sure if they'll be open, but they'll probably both like Twister and Disaster as well. If they can handle it, the horror makeup show and Terminator2 show are both fun as well, but those will probably be closed as they're not major attractions.

Islands of Adventure:

Over here, everything in Seuss Island would be wonderful, if your younger ones don't get scared Poseidon's Adventure and Sinbad's stunt show are fun, but again, they probably won't be open. There's two small kiddie coasters, one at the end of Lost Continent and another in Jurassic Park that would be fun if they're open. Also check out their version of the tea cups in Marvel Superhero Island, but everything else may be too wild for them at this point.

• Can't get enough!

^^

Thanks!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

The Flying Unicorn at IOA and Woody Woodpecker's express at USF. Curious George is a good place for kids as well.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello