Exclamation LA CH. 18.8 - "Go Go Travel" (Manadarin) about UNIVERSAL JAPAN ; SUN 3/22 @ 3pm ONLY.

Hi everyone, this is my first post here!

Anyways, I just wanted to let fellow Angelinos (Los Angeles) members who can get pull in Asian language off-air digital Channel 18.8, know that tomorrow is the LAST [for now at least] showing of an episode where on this show in question, "Go Go Travel," they visit Universal Studios Japan!

Its an hour long episode (as the all episodes are). Even though I don't understand what the'yre saying, I just skimmed through the program and looks it very interesting! Besides, theres 2 pretty girls. Especially the tall skinny brunette. Anyways, I just thought I let you guys know. Thanks.

I'm glad to be a part of this great forum.
    Last edited by GlendaleMagic!; 03-21-2009 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Added thanks.

• Banned User

Re: LA CH. 18.8 - "Go Go Travel" (Manadarin) about UNIVERSAL JAPAN ; SUN 3/22 @ 3pm O

WELCOME to Micechat. Everyone is great here (yes, even me!) and for the most part, everyone is pretty here as well, especially the men. That said, I wish I had been able to see this show. Universal Studios Japan is my favorite Universal park in the World... and I even have an AP to it, and love going there often. You can read my review of their electrical parade, and see the 3 photo reports I have contributed from USJ on the last few Micechat weekend updates.

Thanks for the heads up, and if they repeat this show, please let us know in advance if you can!!