Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Universal Japan to open new show in 2011 new land in 2012

Well screamscape is reporting this new land is going to be Sesame Street. That goes against what I have heard, but for the sake of letting every rumor out there, here it is.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by KingEric View Post
    Well screamscape is reporting this new land is going to be Sesame Street. That goes against what I have heard, but for the sake of letting every rumor out there, here it is.
    Sesame Street? WTC? Sounds like a strange replacement to me. I wonder if the land will have a major ride in that area besides a stinkin' show? So maybe this "secret project" that Screamscape reported with JK Rowling will probably be for Hollywood. Just my speculation.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid112 View Post
    Sesame Street? WTC? Sounds like a strange replacement to me. I wonder if the land will have a major ride in that area besides a stinkin' show? So maybe this "secret project" that Screamscape reported with JK Rowling will probably be for Hollywood. Just my speculation.
    well without saying too much, what I have personally heard is that powers that be out here in Orlando do NOT want Hollywood to get it. And when I say powers it is a lot more than just the UO executive team. But what I was told about six months ago, is that this has already been approved for Japan. So i am not sure. The sesame street rumor seems like a quick replacement and fits in the timeline, so who knows. Maybe WWoHP will come as a major expansion. I just need to get some more information.

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Screamscape is hit or miss, I am still holding out hope that they are going to do Harry Potter. It would do wonders for the Universal Japan park which I think is the best of all Universal studios parks in my opinion.. Havent seen singapore yet so I cant really compare it and I dont include IOA in this discussion just the studios park
    Last edited by lighttragic; 12-21-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12