Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: TDLFAN does Universal Japan Xmas 07

Quote Originally Posted by Malin View Post
    What I dislike about Universal's Christmas offerings is that the quality and scale don't match up to that of its sister park Universal Studios in Japan.
    Sweeping generalizations and complete dodging of details. Nice.

As you are clearly biased towards Universal, I feel you are a loss cause!
    Woe is me.

This was a waste of my time. I'm done.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by JtnOrl View Post
    This was a waste of my time. I'm done.
    With due respect JtnOrl.. when you previously admitted Universal Japan's holiday offerings were "not (your) cup of tea)", you should have quit there. The rant that followed was needless. I personally respect your opinion, but you also have to respect the opinions of others as well even if you don't agree. I personally feel the Macy*s parade and the Grinch show at IOA are not my cup of tea...partly because they are cheaply done for a park that is top notch. But I also can understand that your average tourist from the midwest, the ones who have not clue there is an Universal in Japan, will eat this substandard fare up. Sadly, some of us are used to a higher degree of quality in regards to shows. Not to imply the Macy*s Parade does not have "value" because it does entertain, but some folks like Malin and I expect more than just adecuate holiday fare, especially at the ticket prices they charge in Orlando, which are among the highest priced theme park tickets on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    With due respect JtnOrl.. when you previously admitted Universal Japan's holiday offerings were "not (your) cup of tea)", you should have quit there. The rant that followed was needless. I personally respect your opinion, but you also have to respect the opinions of others as well even if you don't agree.
    But I do respect other people's opinions. Malin never really stated an opinion. They quite obviously saw yours and decided to run with it. That's what I have a problem with.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Gazowee! The Christmas tree is gorgeous! Santa's dancing girls are pretty leggy. Loved the snowmen too. Glad that I opened the Christmas present. Thanks TDLFAN>
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Banned User

JtOrl...If it makes you feel better, Malin and I disagree most of the time. But honestly... the way I see it, the ones who read my opinions and "run with it" are those who just know what I am commenting about happens to be dead on the spot. Sadly and risking giving my age away here... some of us (like Malin) have been around the theme park block way too many times and know way too much about the realities of the cloned "american" theme parks in Japan versus the ones right here at home.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12