Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

• Banned User

Re: What Mazes and Scare Zones do you want to see this year???

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    Funny... I completely forgot about Wolfman... along with the rest of America... oh that's right, THEY DIDN'T SEE IT. Muahahaha, I hope that maze has no line all night!
    dth I know you despised the movie, (I for one loved even though it had its flaws so I guess my opinion is not validated. Haha) but if you give Mr. Murdy a chance I'm sure he can make a spectacular WM maze since he's a big classic WM fan...whether or not it takes place in a SS. Besides, don't you think HHNH for the first time in its After-hiatus era have a full-fledged maze based on their own property?

btw guys please keep this thread going as much as you can. Me and dth have NOWHERE else to speculate about HHN.
    Last edited by Freakazoid112; 05-20-2010 at 04:08 PM.

• Crazy Furry

Even though the Wolfman movie sucked, that doesn't mean the maze will suck as well. Heck, Orlando did a very nice job with their Wolfman maze last year.

Speaking of speculation, I wonder when HHNVault's forums will return? Last I heard it was going through some kind of update, seems like it's a rather big one since it's been offline for a while.
    Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

I'll take Wolfman in the London area. Or a part on the TT. A maze is devoting too much to such a failure of a movie. I know it has it's fans but general consensus and box office shows that it wasn't very well liked (and with good reason). I'll even except him taking over the House of Horrors, since that would make the most sense too. I would also love for Uni to use one of their own properties... once they make something worthy of it. There's a reason they've been biting from other companies. They haven't made any outstanding horror movies that can be turned into mazes for quite some time. But Universal has been failing as a movie company for the last 2 years now and BADLY. Everything they've done has BOMBED except, what, Couples Retreat? Even the new Robin Hood, which some thought would exceed, face planted. Hopefully Get Him to the Greek, Despicable Me and Little Fokkers will get them back on track because if they don't, I'm not so sure we'll be having an HHN 5 years from now

And there's no doubt I'm placing on a Wolfman maze just because of the movie, it's just I'd rather see something original or something that did well/was good.

And yes... I hope Vault opens back up VERY SOON.

• Banned User

I'll take Wolfman in the London area. Or a part on the TT. A maze is devoting too much to such a failure of a movie. I know it has it's fans but general consensus and box office shows that it wasn't very well liked (and with good reason). I'll even except him taking over the House of Horrors, since that would make the most sense too. I would also love for Uni to use one of their own properties... once they make something worthy of it. There's a reason they've been biting from other companies. They haven't made any outstanding horror movies that can be turned into mazes for quite some time. But Universal has been failing as a movie company for the last 2 years now and BADLY. Everything they've done has BOMBED except, what, Couples Retreat? Even the new Robin Hood, which some thought would exceed, face planted. Hopefully Get Him to the Greek, Despicable Me and Little Fokkers will get them back on track because if they don't, I'm not so sure we'll be having an HHN 5 years from now

And there's no doubt I'm placing on a Wolfman maze just because of the movie, it's just I'd rather see something original or something that did well/was good.

And yes... I hope Vault opens back up VERY SOON.
    Dear John was successful; So was Public Enemies. What about Bruno? Of course I'm counting both foreign and domestically. Hopefully My Soul to Take does fine this October. Look at My Bloody Valentine. That movie may have grossed a lot of money at the box office but people have complained at how terrible that movie was; yet people still have said good things about the maze. How should the Wolfman be any different? Besides, I think they have gained enough fans now to where they can have at least ONE maze that Murdy wants to do. Like I said it's a shame Universal can't use any of their own properties because it's only based on movies and it only bases itself on box office gross. Screw the fact that it bombed. Like AE Fan said, we could be missing out on a REALLY cool maze!

Quote Originally Posted by AE_Fan View Post
    Even though the Wolfman movie sucked, that doesn't mean the maze will suck as well. Heck, Orlando did a very nice job with their Wolfman maze last year.

Speaking of speculation, I wonder when HHNVault's forums will return? Last I heard it was going through some kind of update, seems like it's a rather big one since it's been offline for a while.
    Don't get your hopes up. These are the same guys who run IOACentral. They decided to "update" that site and three years later it's still down.

But yes, our Wolfman house was quality. The order of scenes was very random, though, in retrospect. I don't get all the hate towards the film. I thought it was decent.

There's a reason they've been biting from other companies. They haven't made any outstanding horror movies that can be turned into mazes for quite some time.
    They may not be outstanding movies, but Universal has been using their own productions for HHN tie-ins on a consistent basis in Orlando. Dead Silence, Doomsday and Wolfman have all been turned into houses in the past few years, and they managed not to suck. Hell, we even had a Cirque du Freak scarezone. That did suck...
    Last edited by JtnOrl; 05-20-2010 at 09:57 PM.

• Banned User

I have a gut feeling we're going to get the press release later than planned once again due to a big press push for Kong. Stupid monkey.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345