• Minion

Exclamation New "International Cafe" @ USH

A new dining location called the International Cafe is opening this weekend at USH. The cafe will feature a rotating menu of 37 international soups, salads, beverages, and other items. IC will be near the Cyber Grill (near T2:3D) but I don't know if it's replacing CG, which is currently closed.

I work in the production kitchen and we were briefed this afternoon. They didn't tell us what was going to be on the menu but we will probably find out tomorrow since pretty much everything for sale there will be made in the production kitchen. IC was originally supposed to open next week but management wants it open this week for Spring break crowds.
    Last edited by F!an; 03-25-2010 at 06:44 PM.

Re: International Cafe

Thanks for the news. Keep us updated on the menu. I might want to try it when I go in August.

I think that it's about time that USH added an additional restaurant. I've been there during it's most busiest times, and at times, it was very hard to find a seat to sit down and eat at any of the restaurant locations (at least on the upper lot). Is the "International Cafe" going into the location that used to serve as the Annual Pass Center or am I thinking of the wrong place?

• Minion

I haven't seen the location myself since it's still being painted and whatnot but from what I have been told, IC has a lot of indoor seating (very rare for USH). If I am not mistaken, IC is going in the former AP center. I'll get pics of the exterior tomorrow after work.

We still haven't seen all of the new menu but we've been told IC will have sushi and some new beverages have come in.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Yes they need more Restaurants the lines for Food can get longer than the ride them selves thats crazy.