Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Re: King Kong Opens July 1st!

I go VERY seldom. Maybe once every 3 or 4 months, oppose to Disneyland which I go to at least twice a month.

It would help if for sure I knew that Kong would be on the Terror Tram at HHN or not, since there has been some debate as to whether or not it really will be.

Los Angeles, California, United States, United States

The PRESS RELEASE states that Kong will be part of the Terror Tram this year... what's the question?

The Halloween Horror Nights event at Universal Studios Hollywood SM will expand in 2010, growing to a 17-night schedule, offering spine-chilling new mazes based upon the horror genre’s most compelling characters, all created in collaboration with top filmmakers and artists. This year’s event will also include a tram ride through the world’s largest and most intense 3D experience, King Kong 360 3D, created by Peter Jackson.
    The 2010 “Halloween Horror Nights” 17 nights of terror will begin on Friday, September 24 and continue on weekend and other selected nights through Sunday, October 31. New content for the event’s expanded number of attractions, including five mazes, six “scare zones” and a new “Terror Tram” experience, will be announced shortly.
    Universal Studios Hollywood’s favorite thrill-ride attractions will also remain open for “Halloween Horror Nights” nocturnal affair, many with menacing twists. Favorites include “The Simpsons Ride®,” “Revenge of the MummySM – The Ride” and “Jurassic Park® In the Dark.”
    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

is there any possibilities that they will have soft openings on friday?

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

The question is John Murdy himself is saying that Kong is not part of the TT but is a separate experience. What exactly THAT means, nobody has questioned yet. Is it not in continuity with the rest of the event? Are their different trams running? Who knows.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by F!an View Post
    King Kong 360-3D and new Special Effects Stage Cast Member preview is this Thursday. I already got my ticket (and guest pass) and I can't wait!
    Hey F!an, since I'm sure you will have already ridden Kong and have seen SES by the time you may read this, could you post a review (Preferably without spoilers)? It doesn't have to be a long, thorough review, I'm just curious to see what an "outside person" who has finally seen both thought how it was.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    The question is John Murdy himself is saying that Kong is not part of the TT but is a separate experience. What exactly THAT means, nobody has questioned yet. Is it not in continuity with the rest of the event? Are their different trams running? Who knows.
    We'll I like that since it makes 2 attractions instead of just one

Los Angeles, California, United States, United States

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    What is so hard to figure out? You'll board the tram, it'll go through the Kong experience, then after that, the Terror Tram begins.
    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by CoasterMatt View Post
    What is so hard to figure out? You'll board the tram, it'll go through the Kong experience, then after that, the Terror Tram begins.
    He just said on Twitter that Kong will have its own separate experience at HHN aside from the Terror Tram.

• Minion

Talking Re: King Kong Opens July 1st!

Kong has soft opened as of yesterday. IDK yet if all Studio Tour trams are utilizing the new attraction or just select/random trams.

All the trams we saw went through it today, although they were not telling people about it much. We loved it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12