• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Dark Knight Coaster!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaMTF1A8wPI]YouTube - The Dark Knight Roller Coaster Six Flags Great Adventure[/ame]

This rides looks sooo much better than the coaster MM just got, why do they not want to put this at MM? Everyone loves the Dark Knight (even 2 years later)

• Banned User

Re: Dark Knight Coaster!

I rode this in six flags Mexico. fun

• Banned User

If you think this should go in Magic Mountain, why do you have it in the Universal forum? Just asking.

Anyway even though this doesn't look like a Disney or Universal quality ride, I think this would be cool at MM. They should put it where Flashback used to be. It would provide an eighteenth roller coaster, and a solid dark ride.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Only 7.5 mill? Yes, put it in MM now!

Ive heard nothing but bad reviews of this ride. Its essentially Mulholland Madness in a Box. And once you get past the pre show and queue the ride is essentially card board cut outs lit up by black lights.

Six Flags Magic Mountain was offered the one that was suppose to be built at Six Flags New England but turned it down because of all the negative reviews.

So happy SFMM got Terminator instead of this ride. A Kick *** GCI woody> Wild Mouse any day of the week.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

That looks pretty neat actually.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan120420 View Post
    Ive heard nothing but bad reviews of this ride. Its essentially Mulholland Madness in a Box. And once you get past the pre show and queue the ride is essentially card board cut outs lit up by black lights.

Six Flags Magic Mountain was offered the one that was suppose to be built at Six Flags New England but turned it down because of all the negative reviews.

So happy SFMM got Terminator instead of this ride. A Kick *** GCI woody> Wild Mouse any day of the week.
    Its just Cyclone with Fire, my friend and I rode it and was like that was it...at least we know what were getting with this coaster and the whole ride is THEMED

Terminator other then being wood is NOTHING like Psyclone!!!

Here is a POV of the Dark Knight.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EpLjg7Dbpo&feature=related"]YouTube - The Dark Knight Front Seat on-ride POV Six Flags Great America[/ame]

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^I rather have that than Terminator since I love Batman/the Joker/The Dark Knight Movie. So it seems like its dumb of not having another Batman ride come out by the time the third batman movie comes out

• Hello Dolly.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan120420 View Post

I agree Dark Night Coaster has gotten horrible reviews. Just the youtube comments and it's rating on themeparkreview tell you enough.
    But the theming looks very nice for a Six Flags coaster.
    As a coaster, Terminator kicks butt. But Dark Night's wins in theme(even though Termy does have great theming in the queue too), but it's too similar with the Batman ride so I would not want this. Maybe if it wasn't a wild mouse & use a better coaster design.
    It's sad how Dark Night has more theming than Mulholland Madness

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid112 View Post
    if you think this should go in magic mountain, why do you have it in the universal forum? Just asking.
    +1

Terminator is only a good ride with the music. It is literally NOTHING without it. It'd be like Space Mountain with no music and still in the dark with no projections. Completely pointless.

^Could you honestly say you could hear the music during the actual ride other than on the lift and break run? I cant.

Terminator is an excellent ride with or without music and is definitely not a pointless ride.

I can. I went opening week though. All 3 times the music was blaring loud, practically hurting my ears. Maybe throughout it's run they turned it down some until eventually turning it off but that ride's theme stops once you hit the station without the music. The music continues the story of the ride.