• Banned User

Freddy is coming to UNI

Universal Studios Hollywood just announced it's newest maze...

“A Nightmare On Elm Street: Never Sleep Again, will bring guests back on a nightmare journey to the town of Springwood, the scene of Freddy Krueger’s unspeakable crimes. They’ll wind through the ominously twisting corridors of the Barham Day Care Center, glimpse ghastly scenes of carnage among the young people of Springwood and face the ultimate showdown with Freddy in his infamous boiler room lair."

Source: Freddy Krueger haunts Universal's Halloween Horror Nights!

It's also rumored that Jason may get his own maze as well, though not yet confirmed.

• Only the Lonely

Blog Entries

Re: Freddy is coming to UNI

so glad I don't go to these Halloween events...even though I'm all grown up..something about freddy still gives me the creeps after all these years
    "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

• Banned User

I sincerely hope Jason does not return for the third time! If he does, that will rule out any possibility of that Wolfman maze I've so badly wanted!

• Functional & Decorative

Thanks for the update, but a quick FYI... Universal Studios Hollywood is usually abbreviated as USH, not UNI, to distinguish it from its Orlando cousin. And Universities.

Even though it's based on the new movie, Freddy was already a maze there, so it hardly seems "new" to me. Granted, the old Freddy maze highlight scenes from the original films, so I'm sure they'll be some differences... but I'm also sure I'll see a lot of recycled stuff, too.

And Jason already has his own maze too. Not that I'm complaining, mind you... I liked Jason's mazes... but I am confused a bit that USH said/implied "all new" mazes were coming, and there seem to be a lot of repeats.
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by JesterMn View Post
    Thanks for the update, but a quick FYI... Universal Studios Hollywood is usually abbreviated as USH, not UNI, to distinguish it from its Orlando cousin. And Universities.

Even though it's based on the new movie, Freddy was already a maze there, so it hardly seems "new" to me. Granted, the old Freddy maze highlight scenes from the original films, so I'm sure they'll be some differences... but I'm also sure I'll see a lot of recycled stuff, too.

And Jason already has his own maze too. Not that I'm complaining, mind you... I liked Jason's mazes... but I am confused a bit that USH said/implied "all new" mazes were coming, and there seem to be a lot of repeats.
    Not to mention the possibility of Saw returning!