The "Original" Ending (Revenge of the Mummy)

I hear that there was an "original" ending to Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Hollywood but I can't seem to find pictures/videos or anything...

Might anyone have an accurate description of what happened in the original ending?

Thanks!

~ Ghost Galaxy

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started

Re: The "Original" Ending (Revenge of the Mummy)

They have had I think the count is up to 3 endings now for Mummy. The problem with all of them is the storyline does not come across like the one in Fl. The original ending had you pulling in and as you were in the roundtable room there was an eclipse and "flames" came up around the top of the room then you were hit with LN2 as you turned around. I might have confused some of the effects with one of the other versions but it was a mass of BLAH BLAH BLAH unload. But the eclipse was what was supposed to have stolen the mummies powers.
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: The "Original" Ending (Revenge of the Mummy)

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
    They have had I think the count is up to 3 endings now for Mummy. The problem with all of them is the storyline does not come across like the one in Fl. The original ending had you pulling in and as you were in the roundtable room there was an eclipse and "flames" came up around the top of the room then you were hit with LN2 as you turned around. I might have confused some of the effects with one of the other versions but it was a mass of BLAH BLAH BLAH unload. But the eclipse was what was supposed to have stolen the mummies powers.
    While the Orlando version has a great cohesive story the entire time through, having your final memory of The Revenge of the Mummy ride being, Branden Fraiser screaming for coffee has never sat 100% well with me... but the story is cohesive.