• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

Talking BEST HD VIDEO of Horror Night and Finale of Bill and Ted's and so much more.

Hey guys,

I just went to Universal Horror night yesterday Oct. 1st.

The gate was opened at around 6:40pm. That's 20 min early! I went in and recorded a little bit before the sky went dark.

After that, we hit all the mazes and rode "King Kong 360" and "The Mummy" all within the first hour. Basically we finished all everything by 8pm.

After watching Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, the wait time for all the mazes are well over an hour long. Thanks god we ran to all the mazes and ride when the park open.

That is why you guy should arrive early.

So here are several video in Picture perfect HD:

Double-Click to make the screen bigger.

This video shows how many people were there when the gate opens to the start of the event. The start of the event starts when the chasing clowns are released into the crowd of people as you can see in the video about half way through the video.

YouTube - Universal Halloween Horror Night 2010 - Releasing of the Clowns @ 6:45pm - It's Scare Time - HD

This next video just show the BEST HD ZOOM of the FINALE of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 2010.

YouTube - Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure FINALE 2010 - BEST ZOOM EVER HD - Universal Hollywood

This video just show the BEST HD Closeup of the Best Scenes in Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure 2010.

YouTube - Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure BEST SCENES 2010 - BEST ZOOM HD Ever - Universal Horror

This video was recorded when there was some sort of daylight still out. This shows some of scare zones and Mazes.

YouTube - Universal Halloween Horror Night 2010 - BEST Scare zones and Mazes HD Vid. SAWS Etc.

I also have more videos from Knotts scary farm in HD. it's located in another forum on this website called "Other Theme park" The username is "Vincema"
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: BEST HD VIDEO of Horror Night and Finale of Bill and Ted's and so much more.

Does the Hollywood version of Bill & Ted have the Doctor Who segment like in Orlando? I'm dying to see a video of that scene!