• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Talking Universal Holiday Update: Universal Studios 12/22 with Macy's Parade - PHOTO HEAVY

So yesterday I was able to hit up Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios. After I was done taking photos at Islands of Adventure, I had to RUN over to Universal Studios to catch the Macy's Holiday Parade with better lighting, and a better location... so enjoy!

Ok the Parade then does a show stop in front of the Mummy entrance, and there is a grand finale with Santa Clause and a large confetti canons. It is christmas epic!

I hope you enjoyed! The Holidays at the Universal Orlando Resort and Orlando in general is super awesome and special!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Re: Universal Holiday Update: Universal Studios 12/22 with Macy's Parade - PHOTO HEAV

Looks like a lot of fun. I'd love to see it for myself, but am so glad you were able to share with all of us!

Thank you King Eric. You are living up to your name.

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Re: Universal Holiday Update: Universal Studios 12/22 with Macy's Parade - PHOTO HEAV

Thank you Dusty! You need to come out for a Holiday season sometime!

•   
    • TDS and TDL FUN times

Great Job KingEric, Looks fun as always I even spotted a Hidden Mickey lol.. I do wonder how Universal decides which Balloons to use , I guess it probably has to do with which ones they have the rights for.. Thanks again

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by lighttragic View Post
    Great Job KingEric, Looks fun as always I even spotted a Hidden Mickey lol.. I do wonder how Universal decides which Balloons to use , I guess it probably has to do with which ones they have the rights for.. Thanks again
    LOL I am glad you spotted the Hidden Mickey lol

I was also wondering how they decide what balloons to use. But a lot of the larger IP balloons are stationary throughout the park. Grover, Garfield, Curious George, etc. In my opinion, I think they select the balloons which will best navigate the turns that the parade route makes.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Again a note on the parade. All the people in jump suites are just DAY GUESTS. They get to hold the balloons down and be part of an iconic parade! It is awesome!