Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Nutty about Disney parks

Re: Wizzarding World Expansion Planned

Does anyone have an inkling what Phase 2 is exactly? Diagon Alley? Hogsmeade expansion?
    Toonaspie: I have Asperger's. I like cartoons. Toonaspie!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

I guess WDW decided against doing a Wizards of Waverly Place section in their Studios park

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • is in Antarctica

Well i know what was on the table, and I know things have been changing. Universal Creative works a bit differently than Imagineering, they get a lot of input, from Guests, Managers, and Executives, look at the current operation, and begin to flesh it out from there.

So what I heard a few months ago, was the extinction of the Lost Continent, converting both Poseidon, and Sinbad to Harry Potter Themed Shows, adding Diagon Alley, and creating space for a 3rd attraction.

Personally I think both Sinbad's and Poseidon's venues would lend themselves quite well to HP themed attractions. I personally would much rather see Sinbad's get bulldozed and something brand new get placed there, and have them just do an overlay on Poseidon because of the amazing special effects that venue is already set up with.

So there will be a lot of rumors going around until this project is locked down... but knowing UO these days, the minute it is locked down they will announce it.. if I could take a guess it will be about a year, until the "official announcement" comes. But I could be wrong.

So I when I hear things I will post... but if you follow this thread you will see that this post from Screamscape I posted way before a few months ago.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12