• Love HD videos!

20 to 35 mins from Disneyland, Knotts, Universal, Raging water

My simple TR and videos of Halloween Horror Night

Hey Guys, here is my simple trip report.

I had the chance of going to Halloween Horror Night this past Friday. I’ve been going to Knotts Scary Farm on its opening day, but this time I decided to switch around and go to Universal horror night on its opening day instead of waiting until the second week to go.

This place was really packed with teenagers and young adult by 9 pm.

The first maze we went after the rope was dropped was “The Thing.” This was an okay maze not the best. I like previous year maze which was Jason. Next we hit “La Llorona” this was my favorite maze of the night. It was kind of creepy and fun at the same time. After “La Llorona” we went down to the lower lot where we decided to go into “Alice Cooper” first before heading to “Hostel – Hunting season.” Out of the two mazes on the lower lot, I like “Hostel” much better than “Alice Cooper.” After going into those two mazes, we went back up and headed to the Terror Tram. Terror Tram was kind of boring after we got past the bait motel. I will not be going on future Terror Tram next year since it is kinda the same thing for the last 4 years. Once we got off the tram, we headed for Wolfman and then finally the last maze of the night was “House of 1000 corpses.” We ended the night watch two showing of Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
    This is a list of how long we waited for each maze:
    • “The Thing” – waited for about 10 to 15 min starting at about 7:15
    • “La Llorona” – waited 15 min starting at about 7:40
    • “Alice Cooper” waited 10 min at 8:15
    • “Hostel” waited 15 – 20 min at almost 8:45
    • “Terror Tram” waited 0 min, but it required constant walking for about half an hour twisting and turning in the line before getting on the tram.
    • “Wolfman” waited 5 min at 10:00
    • “House of 1000s Corpses” waited 50 min at 10:45
    We didn’t get on any rides at all since we can come during the day and ride them all year long.
    My only complaint is Universal needs to add more shows to their Horror Night event. I remembered when I first went to Universal Horror night about 5 years ago, there were a lot of shows like the Magic Show, Terminator, SlaughterWorld, Chucky the Insult puppet, Bill and Ted’s, Backdraft. Now, they only have one freaking show and that is Bill and Ted’s. We need more shows to be a people eater, so that the line for the maze will be short.

Here's a rope drop ceremony mini show:

Some sexy Go-Go dancers:

Terror Tram:

Last edited by SoCalbma; 09-30-2011 at 09:42 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Re: My simple TR and videos of Halloween Horror Night

I can see myself for .1 second in the first video!!!

• insert snarky title here

You got some great nighttime shots! What kind of camcorder did you use?

• Love HD videos!

Sorry guys most of the videos I uploaded had been removed for copyright from Universal Studio Hollywood and NBC.
    Last edited by SoCalbma; 09-30-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Same happened to me! I mean, clearly Bill and Ted and a few other spots in HHN use music but I've seen the B&T shows on youtube for years now and it seems starting now, they're cracking down on it as a lot of the old Bill and Ted's I used to watch on youtube are now gone, which is a shame because there's so many people around the world who will never be able to see it. I also had another video of mine blocked for some music playing when walking in. I don't know, almost not worth putting anything from HHN up since they use mostly unoriginal music, even in the mazes it's stuff from composers. UGGGGGGGGGH.

• Love HD videos!

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    Same happened to me! I mean, clearly Bill and Ted and a few other spots in HHN use music but I've seen the B&T shows on youtube for years now and it seems starting now, they're cracking down on it as a lot of the old Bill and Ted's I used to watch on youtube are now gone, which is a shame because there's so many people around the world who will never be able to see it. I also had another video of mine blocked for some music playing when walking in. I don't know, almost not worth putting anything from HHN up since they use mostly unoriginal music, even in the mazes it's stuff from composers. UGGGGGGGGGH.
    Yea this was the first time getting a strike on my YouTube channel for a copyrighted infringement. I have posted several past videos of Bill and Ted's and never had them remove it. This was a first. I think they are getting strict or afraid that artists might sue them for using their music without paying them.

Since they removed my Bill and Ted's for 2011, I figured that it was best for me to delete all my previous years videos of Bill and Ted's to prevent me from getting more strikes resulting in termination of my channel.

Even several of my mazes were blocked Worldwide, so I deleted those videos also.

I personally hate NBC-Universal. I want to be able to show people my videos for those who can't afford to go or make it to this year Horror Night.

As for Knotts Halloween Haunt videos, I think it will be find since all their mazes are original and not based on any film.

To sum it up, all the attractions from Universal Halloween Horror Night are all block to some extent. They shouldn't be blocking video with just scare zone.

I'm currently recutting my footage so anything with music in it will get some royalty free music over it that I've found. I just started my channel and the HHN videos were generating some great traffic and were bringing up the views on my original short films. Another guess of mine is that Universal has put a copyright on the actual attractions themselves this year, if that's at all possible, which would then put guys like us in a tough spot and would make us unable to put up ANYTHING from the event.

• That's a lot of look.

@asianbma: Thanks for the work you did in order to repost those videos. I have no idea if I'll ever get up the nerve to actually go to HHN or Knott's. I'm grateful for the chance to see what I may be missing.