Tram Tour Route?

I went to USH in March and LOVED IT!!! When I got home I went onto Google Maps and looked at the aerial views. I was wondering if anyone knows the tram route or a site that shows it?

• Minion

Re: Tram Tour Route?

There are dozens of routes a tram can take depending on production, construction, etc going on the lot. It would be impossible to map them out so I just marked where the trams usually travel.

First part is basic. After departing the tram depot, the tram goes behind the Simpsons complex, underneath the Starway and down the movie timeline. At the bottom of the timeline, a right turn is made between the sound stages and JP. After following the road as it curves to the left, the tram makes a right turn down James Stewart Ave.

Going down James Stewart Ave, you'll see more sound stages and production bungalows before hitting the back lot. This where it gets complicated. Depending on production, the tram can go directly to King Kong or can take one of several routes through the Metro sets before hitting the Ape. After KK, the tram travels through the Transportation Department/picture cars before stopping at the F&tF Extreme Close Up, JP area and the flash flood. After the flood, the tram can go through Old Mexico to Western Street or skip Old Mexico and go down Denver Street or do a combination of both.

After either, trams travel around Park Lake and through the Red Sea. Next is Square of Warriors and/or Little Europe and/or Court of Miracles followed by Earthquake, Jaws, and Wisteria Lane (depending on production).

Then you hit Psycho Pass (Whoville, Bates Motel, Psycho House and WotW set). You then pass in front of Falls Lake and can either go through the Mummy tunnel are go around it. Either way you travel back to the tram depot to unload.

Again this is based on experience so it will change day to day even hour to hour.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

That is an amazing map. Thank you!

Enjoyable post. Thanks.

Thanks, that was EXACTLY what I was looking for!