Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

• ...TWO BITS!

Re: Back to the Future to Close

^ Wait, what?? Are you just hoping it won't be a show?? So far I thought all the talk was about rides...??

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
    ummm, I would hate to see the BTTF building turned into a lame show.. no metter what it is, they barley have enough rides as it is... why take out the ones that already exist? I say if they are going to get rid of it, put some type of thrill ride there, or update it and turn it into some other simulator ride.
    True, USF needs more attractions. They could used the old Hard Rock building or another areas of land.

So far Universal Studios Flordia has:
    Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast
    Shrek 4-D
    Twister
    Revenge Of The Mummy
    Earthquake
    Jaws
    MIB:Alien Attack
    Back To The Future
    E.T.
    Woody Woodpecker's Express
    T-2:3-D
    Fievel's play area
    Barney
    Curious George area
    Beatljuice's Rocking Graveyard Review
    Horror Make-Up Show

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMoose View Post
    I was just at Universal Orlando recently and rode Back To The Future. It is indeed closing next month. If you look behind of Back To The Future, you can see that Universal is cleaning land behind it.
    The land being cleared behind it is not for any addition, expansion or modification to the BTTF attraction. It is for guest pathways to and from the Halloween Horror Nights Attractions that will temporarily exist between the MIB and BTTF buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMoose View Post
    They could used the old Hard Rock building or another areas of land.

Where is the old Hard Rock building?

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by Disney Magic View Post
    If you walk all the way to the back of the childeren's play area by the ET attraction you can see it still standing there.

Personally, I would really hate for BTTF to go. I still do enjoy the attraction even though it can be rough at times and as much as I love the Simpsons, I don't know if I would like to see an attraction featuring them.

• Banned User

they are working their way around the lagoon. earthquake cant be redone without tearing out the whole building because how the ride was designed and jaws is still very popular as was seen when they tried to take it seasonal and people complained. fear factor went in where the west show was and mib is still new so the next in line to be redone is back to the future. after that it will be et and the kids area. not sure about T-2 but the makeup show could be redone. they also have a building that used to house the xena and herculese atttraction but I hear that is full of mold and of course it costs too much to clean it out.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Disney Magic

If you walk all the way to the back of the childeren's play area by the ET attraction you can see it still standing there.
    I wish the old Psycho house set was still back there too. I remember back in 1993 just staring at it at dusk and the erie music playing really gave me the heebie jeebies.... then I went to the Alfred Hitchcock show.

• Married and happy again!!

Does anyone remember the Ghostbusters Show other than me? Does anyone have photos of it? Back then I wasn't taking photos so much never figured it would be gone so fast.
    Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!

• We're number one!

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    I wish the old Psycho house set was still back there too. I remember back in 1993 just staring at it at dusk and the erie music playing really gave me the heebie jeebies.... then I went to the Alfred Hitchcock show.
    I remember the Psycho house and that if you were to eat at the old Hard Rock you could walk to the back of the building and see it perfectly. I'm still sad that they had to tear down the Psycho house to make way for the play area, but at least they have the ball factory back there. If you have not had the chance to check that place out I recommend you do. My friend's and I have a blast back there and we're all in our 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicalover
    Does anyone remember the Ghostbusters Show other than me? Does anyone have photos of it? Back then I wasn't taking photos so much never figured it would be gone so fast.
    I remember the Ghostbusters show only vaguely though. What I do remember is that it was pretty much a live version of the end battle from the first movie. I have a picture of me when I was like 9 or 10 with the Ghostbusters somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by filmfreak11 View Post
    ^ Wait, what?? Are you just hoping it won't be a show?? So far I thought all the talk was about rides...??
    i think that he meant the previous LAME spiderman attempt at ush. the spiderman rocks! show. terrible terrible show. shoulda kept beetlejuice. (sorry for those that like the show - i just can't have mary jane singing to the green goblin 'voulez vous coucher avec moi c'est soir' and not shudder)...

here's to hoping for an interactive ride!
    kingdom hearts <3er

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kickcows View Post
    i think that he meant the previous LAME spiderman attempt at ush. the spiderman rocks! show. terrible terrible show. shoulda kept beetlejuice. (sorry for those that like the show - i just can't have mary jane singing to the green goblin 'voulez vous coucher avec moi c'est soir' and not shudder)...

here's to hoping for an interactive ride!
    Im sorry I liked it too
    It had some cool effects, not the best music but as a Spiderman fan I enjoyed it.

http://www.freewebs.com/jerroddragon/themeparks.htm
    (go below the Disney ad and you can watch the show Spiderman ROCKS!!!)

• ...TWO BITS!

^ haha. Didn't even know you had that. YOUR WELCOME

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234