Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Re: Post Your Vinylmation Photography

Thanks, Goover! I look forward to seeing more of your photos!

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

The first of many (in terms of photography and Vinylmation Juniors):
    http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1277915441

Yeah, I had to put the link because it won't let me click the insert image thing.
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

• we jumped out a window

Colorized! Hi! I see you found a great use for some of the Glowfest backgrounds (at least I think that's what it is)

midnite owl, your great photos 1) make me wish I had bought more Park Series 2 for the alien 2) make me hungry for In-n-out.

• A Not-So-Mad Mini-Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by brand42 View Post
    Colorized! Hi! I see you found a great use for some of the Glowfest backgrounds (at least I think that's what it is)

midnite owl, your great photos 1) make me wish I had bought more Park Series 2 for the alien 2) make me hungry for In-n-out.
    Yup! It's Glowfest all right; I was gonna use the Sunshine Plaza rainbow thing too, but my camera died. He fits right in though, no?

I think tomorrow I'm gonna take some more pictures, if I can find some suitable settings. This'll probably be one of my favorite threads soon!
    blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
    - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
    disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
    - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
    - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
    - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Evil Pooh by Christopher Avalos:

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Prince Ali

Thanks for showing the true colors of the evil vile pooh. We've known about that, ever since he ransacked Mr Toad out of the Magic Kingdom in WDW, and the way he butchered and massacred countless of innocent Country Bears in Critter Country at Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by aladdin View Post
    thanks for showing the true colors of the evil vile pooh. We've known about that, ever since he ransacked mr toad out of the magic kingdom in wdw, and the way he butchered and massacred countless of innocent country bears in critter country at disneyland.
    lol.

• Closed Account

Talking Re: Post Your Vinylmation Photography

Oh my Gosh! I have about 13 of these guys lined up in my office at work. People who come in get a little freaked out and nervous because they don't know what they are. I get comments like, " what's with the little aliens"...tooo funny!
    Gonna have to take a pic of my collection and post here.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567