Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

Question So, who going to the upcoming AP release of the Mr. Toad Vinylmation?

So far, not a lot of people have been noticing this fourm as much(only the occaitional update to the Buy/Sell/Trade Thread.) But I am digressing from the orignal purpose of this thread, which was to talk about this: IS ANYONE GOING TO GO TO D-STREET TO THE RELEASE OF THE MR. TOAD VINYLMATION. *Looks left and looks right.* ANYONE THERE AT ALL IN THIS FOURM?

TIMEKEEPER

Re: So, who going to the upcoming AP release of the Mr. Toad Vinylmation?

Quote Originally Posted by Timekeeper View Post
    So far, not a lot of people have been noticing this fourm as much(only the occaitional update to the Buy/Sell/Trade Thread.) But I am digressing from the orignal purpose of this thread, which was to talk about this: IS ANYONE GOING TO GO TO D-STREET TO THE RELEASE OF THE MR. TOAD VINYLMATION. *Looks left and looks right.* ANYONE THERE AT ALL IN THIS FOURM?

TIMEKEEPER
    Hi I am new here I am not going to the Mr. Toad release, but I am going to the trade city usa, I was hoping to come here to do some trading, but I didn't see a whole lot here, like you said where is everyone??? Hello to you. Maybe we can get this part of the thread going again.

I am on the lookout for a few 9 inch older ones so if there is anyone out there looking to sell or trade please come out and post. ta ta for now. tiggerfor4 out glad to be here

Sorry! I will not be going to the Mr. Toad release.It would be awesome though!

http://www.disney.parkeleven.com/ - Disneyland Resort Photos!
    http://www.hiddenmickeys.parkeleven.com - Hidden Mickeys!

Quote Originally Posted by Timekeeper View Post

TIMEKEEPER
    Hi I am new here I am not going to the Mr. Toad release, but I am going to the trade city usa, I was hoping to come here to do some trading, but I didn't see a whole lot here, like you said where is everyone??? Hello to you. Maybe we can get this part of the thread going again.

I am on the lookout for a few 9 inch older ones so if there is anyone out there looking to sell or trade please come out and post. ta ta for now. tiggerfor4 out glad to be here

• Disneyland History Lover

I'm totally new to Vinylmation and just bought my first one today, but after learning about this Mr. Toad release on VinylNation, I'm certainly interested. I'd love to go but I have to work this Friday. And shame, too, because I'm off every other Friday, but that's not one of the ones I'm off. Hopefully they'll still have some on Saturday as I'd like to pick one up.

Well... My gf and I would go but we're not APs so even if we did all we'd be able to get are some Toy Story vinyls (lets go Buzz!!!) and possibly the Pin collector's set...(which honestly the 3" is only really worth owning IMO, since we're not really pin collectors)

Any pix or link?

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

I'm going at the end of October. does anybody know if they have any Mr.Toad's Left? And if so which store would have them.

Thanks In Advance.

I'll be there for Oct 23 . I see Charlie Benante is signing that day. Only $595.00 for a signed 9" fig. I might get two. ya right

• Insert Hilarious Title

We picked up our Mr. Toad at the D-Street store in DTD. I don't know if they have any left.
    Feel free to add me as a friend on Facebook (Just mention MiceChat)

"The thing that makes us different is our way of thinking, our judgement and experience acquired over the years. Giving it 'heart.' Others haven't understood the public. We developed a psychological approach to everything we do here. We seem to know when to 'tap the heart.' Others have hit the intellect. We can hit them in an emotional way. Those that appeal to the intellect only appeal to a very limited group. Let's not let the mechanics get in here and foul the whole thing." -Walt Disney

Thanks !

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timicus View Post
    We picked up our Mr. Toad at the D-Street store in DTD. I don't know if they have any left.
    Got it and the DVC Vinylmation this weekend. There were plenty of them left!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• we jumped out a window

Quote Originally Posted by animalx View Post
    I'm going at the end of October. does anybody know if they have any Mr.Toad's Left? And if so which store would have them.

Thanks In Advance.

I'll be there for Oct 23 . I see Charlie Benante is signing that day. Only $595.00 for a signed 9" fig. I might get two. ya right
    I bought mine from DL's Downtown Disney D Street 2 weeks ago.

I'm sure you could always call them up? I'll have to get back to you on their phone number.

There's plenty of both Mr Toad, Trade City and DVC vinylmations at D-Street at Downtown Disney.

I picked up Mr Toad, Trade City (not a DVCer) and the condiment set, plus more Park Series #3. It was a good day.

hopefully, there will be some more at the Times Sq store as i have sme to trade too, maybe another trading meet?

i hope they will still have some Times Square Liberty Mickey's left in Feb. My neighbour is going to the Toy Fare at that time . They say a limit of 5 so that's what i hope he can get so i can use some for Trading.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast