Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: please explain

Re: please explain

I didn't originally intend to start collecting Vinylmation. It just kind of happened.

My first Vinylmations were the blank 3" figures. I'm a very craft and art minded person so I thought it might be fun to customize one, having seen some rather impressive vinyl Munny toys on the internet. I had a lot of fun painting them so on my next trip I bought a few more blanks. But on that same trip I also bought my first blind box from the Toy Story series. I hoped to get Buzz Lightyear but ended up with the Green Army Man.

Soon after, my local Disney Store started to carry Vinylmation. This was great because I could start to collect more vinyls without having to drive 300+ miles. I bought several more from the Toy Story series and I started collecting from other series that peaked my interest.

I can't quite explain why I like them so much. I just do.

On a minor side note. I don't get why there is so much hate coming from the people who don't understand Vinylmation. If you don't like them then move along and let the people who do enjoy it. I'm not saying you're not allowed to have an opinion. You can voice it. Just try to be polite and don't let your opinion ruin it for other people.

• Bring back the Keelboats!

Re: please explain

I have a few Vinylmations that personally mean something to me. I agree that most of them are not exactly cuddly, but they don't take up much room and are easier to display than my pins. I have only one on my wish-list and that is Dog with Key from Pirates.

Hidden Mickey - Historical fiction about Walt that mixes action and mystery with time travel and fantasy! Tweens to adults will enjoy these novels. And now, three gamebooks to play in Disneyland, DCA and WDW Magic Kingdom!

Check out my six action/adventure novels about Walt's lost diary and his epic quest. Visit my blog page!

Sometimes Dead Men DO Tell Tales!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123