I went into Chase today and the guy noticed I had a Disney Visa Credit card and offered me this new debit card. It gives you some of the same perks as in the parks that you get with the credit card!
Source: Chase Launches New Disney?s Visa® Debit Card - pymnts.com
Chase Launches New Disney’s Visa® Debit Card
Chase today announced the launch of the new Disney’s Visa® Debit Card. The new card gives customers access to special Cardmember perks when visiting Walt Disney World® and the Disneyland® Resorts and when shopping at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations. Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is available now and has no annual fee.
(Photo: Business Wire)
“Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is perfect for fans of Disney who prefer to use a debit card for their everyday spending,” said Ryan McInerney, CEO of Chase Consumer Banking. “With no annual fee, it provides access to Cardmember perks at Disney Theme Parks and Disney Store, and offers a choice of imaginative Disney card designs.”
Disney’s Visa® Debit Cardmembers will receive the following year-round perks, including:
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations and at select locations at Walt Disney World® and the Disneyland® Resorts
- Access to a private Cardmember location at Walt Disney World® and the Disneyland® Resorts, where Cardmembers can meet some of their favorite Disney Characters and receive a complimentary 5 x 7 photo
- 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resorts (meal period restrictions may apply)
- 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours
- $50 onboard credit when Cardmembers pay for their Disney Cruise Line® vacation in full with their Disney’s Visa® Card and mention this offer
- Access to a dedicated toll-free customer service phone number
Visit DisneyDebit.com/Perks for more details on these benefits.
“We are delighted to introduce this new debit card with Chase, which offers great value and a bit of fun for Disney fans and families,” said Jenny Cohen, Senior Vice President of Customer Relationship Management for The Walt Disney Company. “Disney’s Visa® Debit Card enables us to better serve our customers with a choice of cards through Chase.”
Disney’s Visa® Debit Cardmembers will receive the same security and safety benefits as the standard Chase Visa® Debit Card, including:
- Real-time fraud monitoring
- Free security alerts
- Zero liability protection
- Guaranteed reimbursement for unauthorized purchases
- BlinkTM tap & go functionality in markets where applicable
The Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is the latest addition to the suite of Disney’s Visa® Cards offered by Chase. The Disney Rewards® Visa® Credit Card was introduced in 2003 and earlier this year, Chase launched Disney’s Premier Visa® Credit Card from Chase.
Disney’s Visa® Debit Cardmembers can choose from four exclusive Character designs that offer something for all Disney fans.
Chase checking account customers can switch their current Chase Debit Card to a Disney’s Visa® Debit Card by visiting their local branch or calling Chase Customer Service at (800) 935-9935.
Disney’s Visa® Debit Card is available with all Chase checking accounts excluding High School and Access Checking. Standard eligibility requirements apply.