• Iron-Clad Allie

Bob I-Gurr: Would Disney Benefit If It Could Morph Together Iger and Gurr?

Just think of the many magical advantagesn Disney would gain if Bob Iger and Bob Gurr could be morphed togeter into one consolidated being, i.e., Bob I-Gurr. The new modified, bobified Bob (call him/them "Bobs" as you may) would be both and satiently savvy and physically adept as both a shrude financial invester and a creative master mind.

With the incredible brain thrust of the Bobs on the job, Disney could have DLRs long awaited 3rd theme park ready to open by this time next year! As for the park name....no worries. "Disney 3rd By Bobs" would say it all! In addition, the Bobs would doubtlessly be able to expand Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Hollywoodland and Cars Land at lightning speed (McQueen) in time to open by the end of this year.

If this were not enuff, WDW would soon get that Soaring Over Miami Beach ride everone has been holding theirm breath while hanging ten over. Tokyo Disney Sea could add an expensive new feature to it's coming Ratatoulle ride in the form of an exciting trackless loop! Disney Paris Resort would be financially freed up to add more Hidden Mickeys than one could shake a Mouse on a stick at!!! And perhaps best of all, Hong Kong Disneyland and Shanghai Disneyland could each expand to the point that their respective berms touch!!!!!

That's right folks, there's simply no end in sight the Gurrrrreat things that Bob I-Gurr could bring into being. Bibbidi Bobbidi Bobs!

Please tell me your thoughts about the possibilities that could happen for Disney if it could morph the two Bobs into one Bobs?
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Re: Bob I-Gurr: Would Disney Benefit If It Could Morph Together Iger and Gurr?

Bob Iger has no passion for Disney and even less for the theme parks, the bottom of his franchise content barrel.

I wish we could just have one Walt back...

Your consciousness seems to be seriously altered, but in a good way. Yes, if only the accountants and the imagineers would get married and have babies we could genetically create the next generation of Disney stewards.

Of course, this is the kind of thing that can only happen with women in the workforce. Lt. Uhura couldn't have possibly passed on genes for the whole bridge crew...

Lynne
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Sorry, but to use the old adage, "Two wrongs don't make a right." Leadership and vision aren't things that can be concocted. It will take an individual of vey unusual talents to take the monolithic Disney Corporation to move it in a brave manner. There is a reason why people like Walt Disney are so admired.
    It is not only the talent of that individual, but that individual's ability to select exceptional people to work with. The last individual that I can think of with that capability was Steve Jobs. They are out there, but they are few & far between. I have hopes for John Lasseter, but those are fading quickly.
    Skiddley Whiffers is a cruel mistress; cold and unforgiving.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Bob I-Gurr . . . I think you're on to something!!!
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Bob Iger has no passion for Disney and even less for the theme parks, the bottom of his franchise content barrel.
    Perhaps by melding as one with the Gurrrrreat one, Iger might passion up and fly like a missile while launching one new attraction, land and theme park after another!

Quote Originally Posted by DobbysCloset View Post

Your consciousness seems to be seriously altered, but in a good way. Yes, if only the accountants and the imagineers would get married and have babies we could genetically create the next generation of Disney stewards.

Of course, this is the kind of thing that can only happen with women in the workforce. Lt. Uhura couldn't have possibly passed on genes for the whole bridge crew...

Lynne
    Don't sell your self short Lynne. I sense that you possess a powerfully combined streak of creative/intelligent theme park design potential just by listening to you in one post. You would make Walt proud.

Quote Originally Posted by gomezaddams View Post
    Sorry, but to use the old adage, "Two wrongs don't make a right." Leadership and vision aren't things that can be concocted. It will take an individual of vey unusual talents to take the monolithic Disney Corporation to move it in a brave manner. There is a reason why people like Walt Disney are so admired.
    It is not only the talent of that individual, but that individual's ability to select exceptional people to work with. The last individual that I can think of with that capability was Steve Jobs. They are out there, but they are few & far between. I have hopes for John Lasseter, but those are fading quickly.
    Perhaos John Lasseter will become the new Walt, or perhaps he will play a roll in hiring a new Walt one day.

He might even be the one to bring the Bobs together to function as Bob I-Gurr!

Quote Originally Posted by Dustysage View Post
    YAY!!! You might be a might Dusty at Times, but you're an extremely Sage man all the time. Let the Bob I-Gurr transition begin!!!!!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    Perhaps by melding as one with the Gurrrrreat one, Iger might passion up and fly like a missile while launching one new attraction, land and theme park after another!

Lynne
    Don't sell your self short Lynne. I sense that you possess a powerfully combined streak of creative/intelligent theme park design potential just by listening to you in one post. You would make Walt proud.

Perhaos John Lasseter will become the new Walt, or perhaps he will play a roll in hiring a new Walt one day.

YAY!!! You might be a might Dusty at Times, but you're an extremely Sage man all the time. Let the
    Bob I-Gurr transition begin!!!!!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Lynne

YAY!!! You might be a might Dusty at times, but you're an extremely Sage man all the time. Let the
    Bob I-Gurr transition begin!!!!!