I will be attending these two session up at the Museum over the next two weeks, and I'll be report back after each.

Do you have any questions specific to these topics? I'll listen for an answer, or ask the question if time allows. PM me with your questions.

March 20, 2010
Innovations:
Ub Iwerks and The Nodal Point Camera
3:00 pm, Theater
The making of Darby O’Gill and the Little People presented particular challenges. Walt wanted the audience to believe that Darby was talking and singing with the King of the Leprechauns but the scale had to be perfect. To tackle this technical problem he turned to Ub Iwerks. Join Don Iwerks, former Disney executive, founder of Iwerks Entertainment, and son of Ub, as he talks about Ub’s creation, the Nodal Point Camera.

March 28, 2010
Women’s History Month: Harriet Burns, Disney’s First Female Imagineer
3:00 pm, Theater
Harriet Burns became the first woman to work at WED Enterprises giving her special touch to Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, the Haunted Mansion, and designing the birds for the Enchanted Tiki Room. Her daughter, Pam Burns-Clair, and Don Peri, author of "Working with Walt: Interviews with Disney Artists" will introduce you to a woman that worked beside legends and become one herself.