• Not a Minion

One Year Anniversary Video Contest

From the looks of it, this section of micechat tends to be a quiet one, but none the less, here's me trying to bring some life to it.
    ---------------
    The reason why I'm making this thread is to share the One Year Anniversary Video Contest which the Walt Disney Family Museum is doing. The gist of it is to create a 30 second to 2 minute video to promote the museum. Submissions are handled through YouTube and the winners do get some nifty prizes (in my opinion).

Anyways, more details can be found here: STORYBOARD: The Walt Disney Family Museum's Blog - VIDEO CONTEST

As for myself, I've created one (of possibly 2 videos - we're all entitled to two submissions), so feel free to watch here (before you click the play button, I must add on that semi-finalists are partly chosen based on view counts):

YouTube - The Walt Disney Family Museum One Year Anniversary Video Submission

I look forward to everyone else's submission. I'm sure that there are a good number of talented and creative folks out there lurking around here.

• Refugee from a island

Re: One Year Anniversary Video Contest

Thanks Ryan. I'm a Museum member and up there at least once or twice a month. Somehow I managed to miss that one, not that anyone is going to want to see my mug on anything visual, though I did manage to make one of the Destination D photos.

Thanks again.

• Not a Minion

I've never actually visited the place (about a 5 hour drive for me) but hopefully one day I'll be able too . It sure looks interesting and with all the technical coolness of it all and historical significance, I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

The fact that you visit it almost as frequently as I visit Disneyland (if not more since I'm not a non-passholder) does say a lot to me of how cool the place is.

• Refugee from a island

It is a cool place, they have Legends and other Disney Dignitaries come up and talk about different Disney topics once or twice a month, and I try not to miss them. I've been in the galleries at least four time in the last year, and I always manage to see something new, actually something I'd missed on previous visits. So, I'm sure as a Disney fan you'll enjoy yourself.

I am a passholder, and I don't make down to Disneyland nearly as often as I would like too.