Hi my name is Amy and I am needing help. I do not know if this is the correct place to post this or not. I have a oh so fun art, music, and theatre class for elementary education and for my final project I have to come up with a new attraction for any of the Walt Disney World parks. This class is part of my teaching internship and is worth 30 percent of my grade and I have no clue where to begin. I have a 95 average in there right now and I want to keep that, but I am totally drawing a blank on this project. Not only do I have to design my own attraction and describe it, I have to design a fast pass and have a color pattern to go with it. All of this information will go on a trifold board and I will have to do a 3 min commerical for my 3 techers. Then my 3 teacher will either buy my attraction or not. If they do not buy my attraction, I do not get an A in the class. So, I know I have to really sale the idea to them. I have work so hard to get to the end of the journey and I would really like to end this class with a great grade. I have put to much effort into earning a really good GPA that I don't want to let this last class bring me down. I now that I am probably over thinking or worrying about having something great, that I am causing myself to go blank. So I am asking for any help would be great. I would be greatful. You can email at [email protected] or post back on here and I will try to figure out how to read them. Sorry really new to this.