Page 603 of 603 FirstFirst ... 103503553578593600601602603
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 9045
  1. #9031

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    That means that the new blu ray release of Pirates 4 will contain all of the deleted scenes right? well that's a cool thing to know

    And you got some news about Pirates of the Caribbean 5?
    Yes, i do believe that means that the new Blu-ray re-release of Pirates 4, will contain all of the Deleted scenes from Pirates 4. I agree, that certainly is a cool thing to know .
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

  2. #9032

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,611

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Watching POTC 4 now... again... it was so disappointing. So many shots that happen at night and feel like they were saving money. Definitely not enough pirate stuff (ship battles, etc), it had a few nice moments, but needed so much more. Blackbeard was the biggest disappointment. He basically had nothing to do that made him all that scary. Sure, he "seemed" ready to kill anyone at any time, but it was just so loud and cranky instead of actual scariest pirate. Some of the daylight stuff in the jungles was nice, but I kept feeling like, "gosh, I wish we were back at sea."

  3. #9033

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
    Watching POTC 4 now... again... it was so disappointing. So many shots that happen at night and feel like they were saving money. Definitely not enough pirate stuff (ship battles, etc), it had a few nice moments, but needed so much more. Blackbeard was the biggest disappointment. He basically had nothing to do that made him all that scary. Sure, he "seemed" ready to kill anyone at any time, but it was just so loud and cranky instead of actual scariest pirate. Some of the daylight stuff in the jungles was nice, but I kept feeling like, "gosh, I wish we were back at sea."
    I think that what the deal was with Pirates 4, was that it was going to be more of a "Pirates on Land" type of Pirates of the Caribbean movie, rather then like the first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies, that were more of like "Pirates at Sea" type of Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I have a feeling though that Pirates 5 will be more of a "Pirates at Sea" type of Pirates of the Caribbean movie, because of the direction that the story/plot seems to be going in at the end of Pirates 4.
    Last edited by Sean B; 10-13-2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: added a word
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

  4. #9034

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North Bay, CA
    Posts
    1,611

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    God willing, they don't really connect the next one with the last one. Aside from getting the Pearl back and Barbossa getting a cool peg leg, I want to put the last one behind us. Time to be actual pirates again I think.

  5. #9035

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Lover 68 View Post
    God willing, they don't really connect the next one with the last one. Aside from getting the Pearl back and Barbossa getting a cool peg leg, I want to put the last one behind us. Time to be actual pirates again I think.
    They might connect the next one with the previous one only a little bit, considering that Pirates 4 and 5 and 6 are supposed to be stand-alone movies, meaning that they are supposed to have stand-alone stories/plots.
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

  6. #9036

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    150

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Hey guys i'm back at the forum
    But I don't know if you guys are here after al those months..

    A few months ago I've heared that Terry is re-writing the script..Marshall said this:

    Terry [Rossio] is writing it and hes working incredibly hard and he did a draft and rethought it all and started working on it again. You want to make sure you are asking the audience to come back to see an exciting adventure and it has to reach that caliber, and if not theres no reason to do it. I know Johnny feels the same way: He needs to see a script, but he would be happy if its the right script to put that hat and sword back on.



  7. #9037

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    Hey guys i'm back at the forum
    But I don't know if you guys are here after al those months..
    Hi Dutchpirate . I do come back on here from time to time, if anyone posts something on here that i'd like to reply to .
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    A few months ago I've heared that Terry is re-writing the script..Marshall said this:

    “Terry [Rossio] is writing it and he’s working incredibly hard and he did a draft and rethought it all and started working on it again. You want to make sure you are asking the audience to come back to see an exciting adventure and it has to reach that caliber, and if not there’s no reason to do it. I know Johnny feels the same way: He needs to see a script, but he would be happy — if it’s the right script — to put that hat and sword back on.”

    The fact that Terry is re-writing the script makes me be under the impression, that they want Pirates 5 to be good like Pirates 1 was. Also, Johnny Depp said he wants the script to be right in order for him to return.
    Last edited by Sean B; 06-30-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: error
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

  8. #9038

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    150

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    The fact that Terry is re-writing the script makes me be under the impression, that they want Pirates 5 to be good like Pirates 1 was. Also, Johnny Depp said he wants the script to be right in order for him to return.
    Aye, Just hoping Barbossa gets his comeback as well..When Jack and Barbossa are in it..Im good

    Hope we get some details about the 5th film soon!

  9. #9039

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    Aye, Just hoping Barbossa gets his comeback as well..When Jack and Barbossa are in it..Im good
    Yes, i couldn't agree with you more on that .

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    Hope we get some details about the 5th film soon!
    How soon do you think we will get some details about Pirates of the Caribbean 5 ?
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

  10. #9040

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    150

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    How soon do you think we will get some details about Pirates of the Caribbean 5 ?
    I think not too soon..I think something like January 2013 or maybe late 2013..
    Can't wait for a teaser trailer like the one we got for the 4th movie with Jack!

  11. #9041

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    I think not too soon..I think something like January 2013 or maybe late 2013..
    Can't wait for a teaser trailer like the one we got for the 4th movie with Jack!
    So, you mean like January 2013 or December 2013, would be like when we'll get another update regarding Pirates of the Caribbean 5 ? . If Pirates of the Caribbean 5 comes out when i think it will in 2014, then i would think that a teaser trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 would come out like in December 2013. Although, now it seems like it won't be filmed until sometime in 2014 and won't be released until sometime mid-2015.
    Last edited by Sean B; 10-13-2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: error
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

  12. #9042

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    150

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    So, you mean like January 2013 or December 2013, would be like when we'll get another update regarding Pirates of the Caribbean 5 ? . If Pirates of the Caribbean 5 comes out when i think it will in 2014, then i would think that a teaser trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 would come out like in December 2013.
    Aye, I think some details in January, and a teaser trailer in December 2013..

    I also hope we get a crew again on this forum..we are one of the last ones now

  13. #9043

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    Aye, I think some details in January, and a teaser trailer in December 2013..

    I also hope we get a crew again on this forum..we are one of the last ones now
    Terry Rossio mentioned on hs website wordplayer.com, on one of those areas of that website where he posts replies to people. He told me and someone else on there that Pirates 5's release date and movie title will be announced in April 2013. Although, strangly enough when that reply from him was posted, instead of it saying his full first name "Terry" where he would put his name like everone else on there would, it just said "T". So, hopefully that was in fact him that i was talking to, on his website ! and not some Terry Rossio imposter . I even left him a message on his forum account on keeptothecode.com, to see if that was in fact him that i was talking to on wordplay.com, about when Pirates 5's movie title and release date would be announced.
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-01-2012 at 11:38 PM. Reason: error
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

  14. #9044

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    150

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    Terry Rossio mentioned on hs website wordplayer.com, on one of those areas of that website where he posts replies to people. He told me and someone else on there that Pirates 5's release date and movie title will be announced in April 2013. Although, strangly enough when that reply from him was posted, instead of it saying his full first name "Terry" where he would put his name like everone else on there would, it just said "T". So, hopefully that was in fact him that i was talking to, on his website ! and not some Terry Rossio imposter . I even left him a message on his forum account on keeptothecode.com, to see if that was in fact him that i was talking to on wordplay.com, about when Pirates 5's movie title and release date would be announced.
    I really hope so matey..I'm thinking about it almost every day.

    We just have to be patient..ahh I can't wait! Hope we here it soon indeed..april isn't that far away anymore you know. Hope he also give us a teaser trailer along with the title then, that would be amazing!

  15. #9045

    • Pirates Fanatic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    3,236

    Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (merged)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchpirate View Post
    I really hope so matey..I'm thinking about it almost every day.

    We just have to be patient..ahh I can't wait! Hope we here it soon indeed..april isn't that far away anymore you know. Hope he also give us a teaser trailer along with the title then, that would be amazing!
    Yes, i hope so as well and you are right, April is not that far away , it is just 7 months away before we find out its release date and title ! . I hate to be a downer though but we will not be getting a teaser trailer by then, because Pirates 5 is not likely to start filming at least until Summer 2014 for a Summer 2015 theatrical release . It appears to be that the upcoming Disney movie The Lone Ranger that Johnny depp will be starring in with Armie Hammer, has taken away Pirates of the Caribbean 5's chance to be filmed in 2013 and released in Summer 2014 unfortunately .
    Last edited by Sean B; 10-08-2012 at 07:31 PM. Reason: added a sentence
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 03-15-2011, 08:45 AM
  2. 03-11-2011, 02:25 PM
  3. 03-11-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. 01-11-2011, 01:03 PM
  5. 10-28-2010, 05:52 AM
  6. 10-28-2010, 05:38 AM
  7. 10-28-2010, 05:16 AM
  8. 10-28-2010, 04:24 AM
  9. 10-28-2010, 01:54 AM
  10. 10-27-2010, 11:56 PM
  11. 10-27-2010, 11:24 PM
  12. 10-27-2010, 09:31 PM
  13. 10-27-2010, 09:15 PM
  14. 10-27-2010, 07:58 PM
  15. 09-30-2010, 09:15 AM
  16. 09-17-2010, 04:42 PM
  17. 09-14-2010, 11:20 AM
  18. 09-07-2010, 06:08 AM
  19. 08-23-2010, 12:13 AM
  20. 07-28-2010, 08:23 AM
  21. 07-19-2010, 11:42 AM
  22. 07-19-2010, 05:20 AM

Similar Threads

  1. "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" Open Casting Calls
    By oncameratalent in forum Community Outpost
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 01:06 AM
  2. 'On Stranger Tides' author onboard
    By ALIASd in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2009, 12:57 PM
  4. Real pirates halt production of "Pirates Of The Caribbean"
    By Tom Chaney in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-26-2005, 12:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •