Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Re: Question

hola matties!
    sorry i havent been on in such a long time. I am really busy but i hope to come back soon. anyway i found some information, due to my great skills of searching the world wide web for information, on the next pirates of the caribbeans!!!

ok so here are the facts i got from articles and a video. i'll see if i can get the links for them.

1. Johnny Depp did infact agree to pirates of the caribbean 5!!! Jerry B. told fans i believe a week ago. i will have to double check.

2. Johnny Depp's best friend, Penelope Cruz, is also on board for the next pirates film having joined the forth without even reading the script. Rush is still in talks. No official word from him.

3. Johnny Depp said the pirates films will take breathers. Meaning come out not too fast. He wants them to be special to the fans like they're special to him.

4. Terry Rossio is the only writter for Pirates of the Caribbean 5

5. No official director has been announced. Disney would like Gore or Rob to return, but would not have a problem with Tim Buton or a few other directors directe the film.

6. Johnny Depp would not like a brutal schediual filming 5 and 6 like he did with 2 and 3.

7. Yes, there will be a Pirates of the Caribbean 6.

Hoped this helped you guys. like I said I will try to find the links. Oh and if the person who posted the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides bloopers is reading this, you are now my new favorite person.

Hope to type you again soon!

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

I cant wait for the Disneyland Premier's the next one will be my third. There is no party like a Disneyland Premier party.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by itizlexidear View Post
    hola matties!
    sorry i havent been on in such a long time. I am really busy but i hope to come back soon. anyway i found some information, due to my great skills of searching the world wide web for information, on the next pirates of the caribbeans!!!

ok so here are the facts i got from articles and a video. i'll see if i can get the links for them.

1. Johnny Depp did infact agree to pirates of the caribbean 5!!! Jerry B. told fans i believe a week ago. i will have to double check.

2. Johnny Depp's best friend, Penelope Cruz, is also on board for the next pirates film having joined the forth without even reading the script. Rush is still in talks. No official word from him.

3. Johnny Depp said the pirates films will take breathers. Meaning come out not too fast. He wants them to be special to the fans like they're special to him.

4. Terry Rossio is the only writter for Pirates of the Caribbean 5

5. No official director has been announced. Disney would like Gore or Rob to return, but would not have a problem with Tim Buton or a few other directors directe the film.

6. Johnny Depp would not like a brutal schediual filming 5 and 6 like he did with 2 and 3.

7. Yes, there will be a Pirates of the Caribbean 6.

Hoped this helped you guys. like I said I will try to find the links. Oh and if the person who posted the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides bloopers is reading this, you are now my new favorite person.

Hope to type you again soon!
    What about the release year or the release date for Pirates 5 and Pirates 6 ? . Also, what are their full movie titles ? . Or have neither of those things been decided on yet ? . Also, Yes i was the one who had posted the Pirates 4 bloopers .
    Last edited by Sean B; 08-22-2011 at 08:45 AM.
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    What about the release year or the release date for Pirates 5 and Pirates 6 ? . Also, what are their full movie titles ? . Or have neither of those things been decided on yet ? . Also, Yes i was the one who had posted the Pirates 4 bloopers .
    pirates 5 will be out in 2013. =[ so far away but oh well. the full movie names have not been decided yet. as for pirates 6 no idea when that is coming out. most likely 2014. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BLOOPERS!!! i couldn't find them anywhere and then i saw them here and i thought to myself it must be fake and then i saw it and at the end of the bloopers i said to myslef "I LOVE THIS PERSON!!!!"

• Pirates Fanatic

pirates 5 will be out in 2013. =[ so far away but oh well. the full movie names have not been decided yet. as for pirates 6 no idea when that is coming out. most likely 2014. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BLOOPERS!!! i couldn't find them anywhere and then i saw them here and i thought to myself it must be fake and then i saw it and at the end of the bloopers i said to myslef "I LOVE THIS PERSON!!!!"
    Well, i remember when i first found out about Pirates 4 back in 2008 and that was 3 years before Pirates 4 was going to come out, so when i compare that to knowing now that there will be a Pirates 5 in 2013, that not as bad because now it's going to be coming out in only 2 years from now ! . Hopefully sometime by the end of 2012, they will announce the full title of Pirates 5 and it's full release date as well ! . Also, about the bloopers from Pirates 4's DVD and blu ray, you're very welcome and yes the bloopers are 100% percent real and will be on the DVD and 2 disc Blu Ray set and 5 disc blu ray set ! .

• Minion

If Johnny Depp want to make sure there is a good gap between the movies I would actually guess 2013 or 2014 for Pirates 5 (2-3 year gap), and the next on some time between 2015 and 2017
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Infinitized!

Wish we had a title for Pirates 5 already, so I could change the title of this thread.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Wish we had a title for Pirates 5 already, so I could change the title of this thread.
    They probably don't even know the finished title yet
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    If Johnny Depp want to make sure there is a good gap between the movies I would actually guess 2013 or 2014 for Pirates 5 (2-3 year gap), and the next on some time between 2015 and 2017
    I think you're right. That does sound very likely. I will have to write done those 2 sets of years for Pirates 5 and Pirates 6, to remember what they were .
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Yes, that would be nice. Hopefully, with in the next 1 or 2 years, we'll know what Pirates of the Caribbean 5's full title will be, and what its release date will be .

Tim Burton to direct maybe??? hmmm......i don't really know how i feel about that. i mean, don't get me wrong, i love his movies. but i don't feel like he would stay true to the franchise. i say "franchise" and not "original" because they've already taken a detour from the original ride, so that can't really be helped. i don't know. just my opinion.
    "Disneyland is a show."
    -Walt Disney

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fantazmikluvr View Post
    Tim Burton to direct maybe??? hmmm......i don't really know how i feel about that. i mean, don't get me wrong, i love his movies. but i don't feel like he would stay true to the franchise. i say "franchise" and not "original" because they've already taken a detour from the original ride, so that can't really be helped. i don't know. just my opinion.
    I'm not sure how I would feel about him but Alfonso Curon (spelling) is also rumored to direct, for reference he directed Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

I'm not sure how I would feel about him but Alfonso Curon (spelling) is also rumored to direct, for reference he directed Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
    If Rob Marshall or Gore Verbinski don't return, then maybe Alfonso Curon could direct Pirates 5, unless they find someone even better to direct Pirates 5.

Quote Originally Posted by fantazmikluvr View Post
    Yeah, I think you might be right.

2013 is official for Pirates 5. You can check by going to IMDB/Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and it will say 2013 for the release year. Terry Rossio already handed in the script. The thing i am mostly looking foward to about Pirates 5 is seeing Angelica again!!! She is my favorite character!!! [next to Jack of course] Funny thing, me and my friend was the last two in the thearter to see the post credits scene and when we saw Angelica we said at the same time "woop, we'll be seeing her again!" then my friend started jumping up and down with joy. [she is a HUGE jackelica fan]

• Goofy

in part 5 i hope elizabeth turner is in the next tone.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    in part 5 i hope elizabeth turner is in the next tone.
    Do you mean like for a Cameo appearance ?

2013 is official for Pirates 5. You can check by going to IMDB/Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and it will say 2013 for the release year. Terry Rossio already handed in the script. The thing i am mostly looking foward to about Pirates 5 is seeing Angelica again!!! She is my favorite character!!! [next to Jack of course] Funny thing, me and my friend was the last two in the thearter to see the post credits scene and when we saw Angelica we said at the same time "woop, we'll be seeing her again!" then my friend started jumping up and down with joy. [she is a HUGE jackelica fan]
    I hope you're right about what you said about Pirates 5 ! .

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast