Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

I really didn't care for Will and Elizabeth when they were in the series. If anything I found them annoying at some parts. Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they came back for like a short time, but if Elizabeth did come back I would love to see her sword fight with Angelica because I think we all know who would win.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by itizlexidear View Post
    I really didn't care for Will and Elizabeth when they were in the series. If anything I found them annoying at some parts. Anyway, I wouldn't mind if they came back for like a short time, but if Elizabeth did come back I would love to see her sword fight with Angelica because I think we all know who would win.
    So do you think Elizabeth would win in a sword fight with Angelica, or do you think Angelica would win that sword fight ?
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    So do you think Elizabeth would win in a sword fight with Angelica, or do you think Angelica would win that sword fight ?

ANGELICA. Elizabeth isn't that great. I just think Angelica and Elizabeth in a movie would be a sight to see. Just think, Elizabeth used to be the only girl fighter now you have Angelica. I think they would eathier hate each other or team up. What do you guys think?

• Minion

ANGELICA. Elizabeth isn't that great. I just think Angelica and Elizabeth in a movie would be a sight to see. Just think, Elizabeth used to be the only girl fighter now you have Angelica. I think they would eathier hate each other or team up. What do you guys think?
    Hate each other, but I really don't want to see Elizabeth return at all, Will could maybe get a CAMEO, but their story is done

---------- Post added 08-24-2011 at 03:06 PM ----------

Plus Elizabeth has to care for her kid
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

I also think Angelica would win in a sword fight against Elizabeth Swann, that's only if they were to be in the same Pirates of the Caribbean movie though.

YYYOOOOOOO!!!!!

I just found out some really cool info. You will never look at one scene in Dead Man's Chest the same way ever again. That purpule ring that Jack stole from Tia Dalma was Angelica's at the start. There was a scene that did not make it into On Stranger Tides and that's when Jack gives Angelica back the ring. Here is the whole story behind the ring.

When Jack and Angelica first got togather Jack got Angelica a ring. [the purpule ring, it's called the Ring of Thieves] Later Jack and Angelica broke up.[everyone knows that] Jack and Angelica met up and broke up between Pirates 1 and 2.[that's why Jack was having a "hard" time with his compass in Prates 2.] Before Jack went to Tia Dalma in Pirates 2, Angelica went there to find out the rules for the Fountain of Youth. She gave the Ring of Thieves to Tia Dalma as payment. When Jack went to Tia Dalma in Pirates 2 he saw the ring on the tabel and took it.

In On Stranger Tides there was a scene that was suppose to take place, but did not make the finale cut. However I manged to get the script. Oh Yeah.

Jack- "I have something for you. Proof, you are never far from my thoughts. The first item I ever stole...from someone else."
    Angelica-"I had to trade it. To learn the rules for the Fountain."

Watch everyone know this already and I just found out.

• Pirates Fanatic

YYYOOOOOOO!!!!!

I just found out some really cool info. You will never look at one scene in Dead Man's Chest the same way ever again. That purpule ring that Jack stole from Tia Dalma was Angelica's at the start. There was a scene that did not make it into On Stranger Tides and that's when Jack gives Angelica back the ring. Here is the whole story behind the ring.

When Jack and Angelica first got togather Jack got Angelica a ring. [the purpule ring, it's called the Ring of Thieves] Later Jack and Angelica broke up.[everyone knows that] Jack and Angelica met up and broke up between Pirates 1 and 2.[that's why Jack was having a "hard" time with his compass in Prates 2.] Before Jack went to Tia Dalma in Pirates 2, Angelica went there to find out the rules for the Fountain of Youth. She gave the Ring of Thieves to Tia Dalma as payment. When Jack went to Tia Dalma in Pirates 2 he saw the ring on the tabel and took it.

In On Stranger Tides there was a scene that was suppose to take place, but did not make the finale cut. However I manged to get the script. Oh Yeah.

Jack- "I have something for you. Proof, you are never far from my thoughts. The first item I ever stole...from someone else."

Watch everyone know this already and I just found out.
    Do you think the scene you mentioned of, will be a deleted scene on Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Blu Ray and DVD releases ? . I'd like to see that scene on the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides Blu Ray as a deleted scene, i hope it will be on the Blu Ray as a Deleted Scene .

That's really cool info!! I hope that makes it to the special features!!! I wanna see it
    "Disneyland is a show."
    -Walt Disney

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by fantazmikluvr View Post
    That's really cool info!! I hope that makes it to the special features!!! I wanna see it
    Ye

ah, I do too, but lets also keep them on the DVD, not just the Blu-ray, there are still a lot of people that haven't made the upgrade yet
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    Ye

ah, I do too, but lets also keep them on the DVD, not just the Blu-ray, there are still a lot of people that haven't made the upgrade yet

I here ya.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by fantazmikluvr View Post
    I hope it makes it to the special features as well .

• Goofy

Re: Question

hola matties!
    sorry i havent been on in such a long time. I am really busy but i hope to come back soon. anyway i found some information, due to my great skills of searching the world wide web for information, on the next pirates of the caribbeans!!!

ok so here are the facts i got from articles and a video. i'll see if i can get the links for them.

1. Johnny Depp did infact agree to pirates of the caribbean 5!!! Jerry B. told fans i believe a week ago. i will have to double check.

2. Johnny Depp's best friend, Penelope Cruz, is also on board for the next pirates film having joined the forth without even reading the script. Rush is still in talks. No official word from him.

3. Johnny Depp said the pirates films will take breathers. Meaning come out not too fast. He wants them to be special to the fans like they're special to him.

4. Terry Rossio is the only writter for Pirates of the Caribbean 5

5. No official director has been announced. Disney would like Gore or Rob to return, but would not have a problem with Tim Buton or a few other directors directe the film.

6. Johnny Depp would not like a brutal schediual filming 5 and 6 like he did with 2 and 3.

7. Yes, there will be a Pirates of the Caribbean 6.

Hoped this helped you guys. like I said I will try to find the links. Oh and if the person who posted the Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides bloopers is reading this, you are now my new favorite person.

Hope to type you again soon!
    wow. thanks.5 and 6 awesome.

---------- Post added 08-25-2011 at 10:55 PM ----------

Do you mean like for a Cameo appearance ?

I hope you're right about what you said about Pirates 5 ! .

yes a cameo appearance in the middle of the movie though. thts what im saying.

---------- Post added 08-25-2011 at 10:56 PM ----------

teaming up would be awesome.

• apple power

YYYOOOOOOO!!!!!

Watch everyone know this already and I just found out. .
    In fact, it was mentioned in the OST visual guide
    but it's nice to share it

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    yes a cameo appearance in the middle of the movie though. thts what im saying.
    I wonder if that will happen in Pirates 5 ?

• apple power

I wonder if that will happen in Pirates 5 ?
    maybe a plot about Atlantis

And I wonder when will they officially announce the start of POTC 5?

the bet is open!

in an year? 2 or more ? or never ?

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast