Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

• Pirates Fanatic

Re: Question

Quote Originally Posted by frenchpirategirl View Post
    maybe a plot about Atlantis

And I wonder when will they officially announce the start of POTC 5?

the bet is open!

in an year? 2 or more ? or never ?
    Yes, maybe something about Atlantis, or maybe something about where or who the Sword of Triton came from. Maybe in a year or less then a year they'll announce Pirates of the Caribbean 5, considering it was announced at that event that Greg Ellis was at, he announced Pirates of the Caribbean 5 is coming out in 2 years in 2013.
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    Yes, maybe something about Atlantis, or maybe something about where or who the Sword of Triton came from. Maybe in a year or less then a year they'll announce Pirates of the Caribbean 5, considering it was announced at that event that Greg Ellis was at, he announced Pirates of the Caribbean 5 is coming out in 2 years in 2013.
    Just because he said it, it doesn't mean it is 100% true. No matter what, you always have to take news with a MASSIVE grain of salt until you see an official announcement from the Walt Disney Company, or even better, a trailer. The only things we know officially at this point are that the script has been worked on that Jerry Bruckheimer is in, Disney wants to do it, and that Johnny Depp has been brought in for initial talks.
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    Just because he said it, it doesn't mean it is 100% true. No matter what, you always have to take news with a MASSIVE grain of salt until you see an official announcement from the Walt Disney Company, or even better, a trailer. The only things we know officially at this point are that the script has been worked on that Jerry Bruckheimer is in, Disney wants to do it, and that Johnny Depp has been brought in for initial talks.
    Well, if it was not true, then why would he have said it then ? . Yes, at least for now we know that Jerry Bruckheimer, Disney and Johnny Depp are involved in Pirates 5, and that is a good thing. Hopefully though, they can get Rob Marshall to return or get Gore Verbinski to return, or someone just as good as them to Direct Pirates 5, and the rest of the cast to return whos characters they played in Pirates 4 who didn't die in Pirates 4. Although, after what happened to Jack Sparrow between Pirates 2 and Pirates 3 and what happened to Barbossa in Pirates 1 and 2, sometimes characters that the actors and actresses play in the movies, do return in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies .
    Last edited by Sean B; 08-27-2011 at 08:45 PM.

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Why do I have this feeling that Jolly Roger will be the next villian for Pirates 5 and 6? Like a Davy Jones villian. Look up the character and you will know what I mean.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by itizlexidear View Post
    Why do I have this feeling that Jolly Roger will be the next villian for Pirates 5 and 6? Like a Davy Jones villian. Look up the character and you will know what I mean.
    I'm not sure, i have not heard or read anything about that yet. I'll look up Jolly Roger to see if i can find out what you mentioned of.
    Last edited by Sean B; 08-27-2011 at 08:45 PM.

• apple power

It could be a good idea but I don't think he will be the new POTC villian. He was created for Pirates online

• Pirates Fanatic

I'm not too sure about that. I looked him up like you mentioned to do, and had no luck finding anything. I think that who the next villain will be, is going to be Blackbeard again, but he'll be back from the dead and in a supernatural form of some kind, possibly as like how his crew from the queen Anne's Revenge were in Pirates 4, meaning like as a Zombie Pirate or maybe he'll even be a Ghost, that's my guess on that.
    Last edited by Sean B; 08-27-2011 at 08:46 PM. Reason: error

• Minion

I'm not too sure about that. I looked him up like you mentioned to do, and had no luck finding anything. I think that who the next villain will be, is going to be Blackbeard again, buthe'll be back from the dead and in a supernatural form of some kind, possibly as like how his crew from the queen Anne's Revenge were in Pirates 4, meaning like as a Zombie Pirate or maybe he'll even be a Ghost, that's my guess on that.
    I'm 99% positive this won't happen mainly because Jerry Bruckheimer and Disney have come out and said that all future PotC movies will be 1 off stories (much like the Indiana Jones movies or the James Bond movies). They will NOT have over arching stories tied together (like the 2nd and 3rd, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc). Blackbeard is DEAD and will never come back, look at Davy Jones, he didn't come back, nor did Cutler Beckett. In fact, my guess is that Jack, Gibbs, Barbossa, and possibly Angelica are likely to be the only returning cast for 5. And in fact the only reason Angelica would ever return is because of that damn voodoo doll. I also HIGHLY doubt that they will film 5 and 6 at the same time, for 1 they haven't written 6 yet, they also won't be tied together by any story content, and Johnny Depp basically will get his way on how this is handled and he wants the movies to have a few years between each one. He won't let them film both at once because then what will stop Disney from releasing them 1 after the other? They will have to do 1 at a time with a few years in between each 1
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    I'm 99% positive this won't happen mainly because Jerry Bruckheimer and Disney have come out and said that all future PotC movies will be 1 off stories (much like the Indiana Jones movies or the James Bond movies). They will NOT have over arching stories tied together (like the 2nd and 3rd, Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc). Blackbeard is DEAD and will never come back, look at Davy Jones, he didn't come back, nor did Cutler Beckett. In fact, my guess is that Jack, Gibbs, Barbossa, and possibly Angelica are likely to be the only returning cast for 5. And in fact the only reason Angelica would ever return is because of that damn voodoo doll. I also HIGHLY doubt that they will film 5 and 6 at the same time, for 1 they haven't written 6 yet, they also won't be tied together by any story content, and Johnny Depp basically will get his way on how this is handled and he wants the movies to have a few years between each one. He won't let them film both at once because then what will stop Disney from releasing them 1 after the other? They will have to do 1 at a time with a few years in between each 1
    Johnny Depp doesn't want them to do Pirates 5 and Pirates 6 the same way they did Pirates 2 and Pirates 3, because he wants them to be "Special", so he basically wants them to be spaced out, meaning how far apart their release dates will be. I'm thinking that if Pirates 5 is filmed in 2012, it will be released in 2013 or they might change its release year and film Pirates 5 in 2013 and release it in 2014 to space it out a little bit more from Pirates 4. That might get Johnny Depp and the rest of the cast and crew a bit more interested in returning, because i'm sure they like anyone else would probably want a 2 or 3 year break from being involved in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. If they don't space out the movies, that might make the cast of the Pirates of the Caribbean tired of being involved in these movies sooner then we want them to be, and that just would not be good because that would mean no more Pirates of the Caribbean movies, because no one would return to be in them or make them.
    Last edited by Sean B; 08-27-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Let me just explain my Jolly Roger as a villian theory.

Jack Sparrow and Jolly Roger have a past. Both were after a spot as a Pirate Loard. Jolly felt he was more fit for the bill so to speak. However as we all know Jack got the spot and Jolly didn't. Jolly was not very happy about that. Jolly Roger is also a dead pirate and an undead pirate. Much like Barbossa was in the first film. How Jolly became like this is very simple to understand.
    Jolly Roger asked voodoo witch Amo Dorsi to lure Jack into a poker game in which Jolly can get Jack's piece of 8. However Jolly lost and felt that Amo turned on him so Jolly shot Amo, but before Amo died he cursed Jolly Roger with a curse like the one Barbossa had. Jolly, however, had powers. He can rise people from the dead and make them one of his "undead pirates." Jolly Roger has tried countless times to track down and kill Jack Sparrow, but failed every time. Sure Jolly and Jack had their fights in the years Jolly tried to get him, but of course Jack always manged to beat Jolly Roger. Now Jolly Roger longs for something more then becoming a Pirate Loard. Now Jolly Roger wants to be the ruler of the whole Caribbean Sea and have Jack Sparrow's head on a silver platter.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I just noticed 2 things.

1. I see a great plot, if he is the villian, for all the main characters [Jack, Angelica, Barbossa]
    2. I'm an amazing writter.

• Pirates Fanatic

Let me just explain my Jolly Roger as a villian theory.

Jack Sparrow and Jolly Roger have a past. Both were after a spot as a Pirate Loard. Jolly felt he was more fit for the bill so to speak. However as we all know Jack got the spot and Jolly didn't. Jolly was not very happy about that. Jolly Roger is also a dead pirate and an undead pirate. Much like Barbossa was in the first film. How Jolly became like this is very simple to understand.
    Jolly Roger asked voodoo witch Amo Dorsi to lure Jack into a poker game in which Jolly can get Jack's piece of 8. However Jolly lost and felt that Amo turned on him so Jolly shot Amo, but before Amo died he cursed Jolly Roger with a curse like the one Barbossa had. Jolly, however, had powers. He can rise people from the dead and make them one of his "undead pirates." Jolly Roger has tried countless times to track down and kill Jack Sparrow, but failed every time. Sure Jolly and Jack had their fights in the years Jolly tried to get him, but of course Jack always manged to beat Jolly Roger. Now Jolly Roger longs for something more then becoming a Pirate Loard. Now Jolly Roger wants to be the ruler of the whole Caribbean Sea and have Jack Sparrow's head on a silver platter.

Now I don't know about you guys, but I just noticed 2 things.

1. I see a great plot, if he is the villian, for all the main characters [Jack, Angelica, Barbossa]
    2. I'm an amazing writter.
    If that were to somewhat be the story/plot of Pirates 5, i wonder how they would write it so that it be after then events of Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides ? , considering that from Pirates 1 through 4 the stories are going forwards, not backwards.
    Last edited by Sean B; 08-28-2011 at 08:39 AM.

If that were to somewhat be the story/plot of Pirates 5, i wonder how they would write it so that it be after then events of Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides ? , considering that from Pirates 1 throught 4 the stories are going forwards, not backwards.
    I understand what you are saying. But know that Jolly Rogger has been looking for Jack for a long time. In Pirates 5 Jolly Roger can find Jack and well you know. Like how Jack made a deal with Jones before the first pirates. Then Jones showed up in the 2nd. So it's like a blast from the past. Also Angelica in the 4th one. See what I'm saying. So that's how Jolly can fit into the storyline. Just saying. If he is not in Pirates 5 I can see him being the villian in Pirates 6.

• Pirates Fanatic

I understand what you are saying. But know that Jolly Rogger has been looking for Jack for a long time. In Pirates 5 Jolly Roger can find Jack and well you know. Like how Jack made a deal with Jones before the first pirates. Then Jones showed up in the 2nd. So it's like a blast from the past. Also Angelica in the 4th one. See what I'm saying. So that's how Jolly can fit into the storyline. Just saying. If he is not in Pirates 5 I can see him being the villian in Pirates 6.
    Yes, i see exactly what you're saying now , that would be cool to see him in Pirates 5 .

• apple power

it could be a great idea but it's a zombie story again.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by frenchpirategirl View Post
    it could be a great idea but it's a zombie story again.
    Or they could do it a different way and have a cursed Skeleton crew again, but have it not be 100% percent the same way like from Pirates 1, and could make them look different.
    Last edited by Sean B; 08-28-2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: add a word

Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast