Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by wilson1 View Post
    I have watched all the parts of pirates of Caribbean I enjoyed watching all the parts and waiting for the 5h part.
    I cannot wait for Pirates 5 either. It's expected to come out in 2013, so it's almost only 1 year from now until it's filmed and released to theaters . Unless, they change it's release year to 2014 or 2015.
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-02-2012 at 09:01 PM.

• apple power

hope you'r right matey!!
    I like your new siggy!

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by frenchpirategirl View Post
    hope you'r right matey!!
    I like your new siggy!
    Thank you , I am using that image as my siggy pic, in hopes of there being a re-release of Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides on Blu Ray with Never Before Seen Deleted Scenes, and the Mermaid Slapping Jack Sparrow Deleted Scene hopefully being one of them in a Blu Ray re-release some day . Yeah, i think they are planning on starting to do filming of Pirates 5 in Summer 2014, and then probably finish filming it by Fall 2014, and then release it to theaters by Summer 2015.
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-02-2012 at 09:02 PM. Reason: error

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by trung277 View Post
    We'll have to wait a long time.This information made ​​me really anxious.
    Which information ?

• Banned User

I absolutely adore this movie! Especially the beginning when Johnny Depp is in a white wig, he looked fantastic!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt View Post
    There are already the rumors going around now, of a Pirates 5 and even also a Pirates 6, and we still have yet to find out, if they are actually true !
    Try reading Jerry Bruckheimer's facebook, website and twitter
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

There are already the rumors going around now, of a Pirates 5 and even also a Pirates 6, and we still have yet to find out, if they are actually true !
    Yes, Jerry Bruckheimer and one of the writers are working on the script for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 now. As for Pirates of the Caribbean 6, i believe it still has yet to have a script at this point. They might decide to wait to write the script for Pirates of the Caribbean 6, considering that Pirates of the Caribbean 5 and Pirates of the Caribbean 6 will be stand alone movies, and will likely be filmed individually and not back to back.

• Pirates Fanatic

Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite movie and I always wait anixously for
    my favorite movie. But I do't think so the the fifth part of the movie will release next year.
    Actually, it's been said on several movie websites by now, that Pirates of the Caribbean 5 is going to be filmed in the Summer of 2014, and will be released to theaters in the Summer of 2015. They are not planning on filming Pirates of the Caribbean 5 in 2011 and releasing it in 2012.
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-02-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Any news, anyone? Any updates? Nothing I can find.....as of yet....Maybe the casting company.....Keep in touch, And Happy New Year!!

---------- Post added 01-01-2012 at 11:13 PM ----------

Sandi Alessi Casting is showing no news for Pirates 5......yet......
    Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kkapp11 View Post
    Any news, anyone? Any updates? Nothing I can find.....as of yet....Maybe the casting company.....Keep in touch, And Happy New Year!!

---------- Post added 01-01-2012 at 11:13 PM ----------

Sandi Alessi Casting is showing no news for Pirates 5......yet......
    No, nothing yet new about Pirates 5, but when i find something new about Pirates 5 i will post it here . But, there is this article i found on the movie website called screenrant.com that i know of to be a very trust-worthy movie website, that suggests that Pirates of the Caribbean 4 will be released to theaters in in 3 years in 2015.
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-02-2012 at 09:04 PM. Reason: error

• Pirates Fanatic

Question Question

Has anyone here found out anything new about Pirates of the Caribbean 5 lately ? . The only thing i have found out about Pirates of the Caribbean 5 recently, was from the movie website called screenrant .com on a article from there that suggests that Pirates of the Caribbean 5 will be coming to theaters in 2014. If that happens to be the case (which i think it will not be), then i think we'll start hearing more news and more updates about Pirates of the Caribbean 5, some time this year in 2012 and next year in 2013.
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-02-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Alright peoples, lexi did her research and found out stuff that you may already know and stuff you may not know. 1. The fifth script has been handed in, but has been written by Terry only. 2. Depp has chosen to join the crew for a fifth film. 3. Bloom would like to return if he is offered [even though he could've returned for the fourth, but said that "the w and e story has gone as far as it could."] 4. no director has been decided yet, however it will most likely be rob again. 5 Penelope Cruz is geared up and ready to go. and 6. it was said by Kevin that a 2012 start maybe accepted and so making the film finished for a release in 2013. if not then hopes for a 2013 release, but may have to be 2014. P.S. the fifth is suppose to be a stand alone film, unlike Pirates 2 and 3. Hoped this info helped and I'll be sure to keep my eye open for more news!

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by itizlexidear View Post
    Alright peoples, lexi did her research and found out stuff that you may already know and stuff you may not know. 1. The fifth script has been handed in, but has been written by Terry only. 2. Depp has chosen to join the crew for a fifth film. 3. Bloom would like to return if he is offered [even though he could've returned for the fourth, but said that "the w and e story has gone as far as it could."] 4. no director has been decided yet, however it will most likely be rob again. 5 Penelope Cruz is geared up and ready to go. and 6. it was said by Kevin that a 2012 start maybe accepted and so making the film finished for a release in 2013. if not then hopes for a 2013 release, but may have to be 2014. P.S. the fifth is suppose to be a stand alone film, unlike Pirates 2 and 3. Hoped this info helped and I'll be sure to keep my eye open for more news!
    Hi itizlexidear, It's nice to hear from you again . Actually, the script for Pirates 5 has not been handed in and completed, it is currently being rewritten at this time and will likely be completed late 2012 or early 2013. Pirates 5 at this point is now expected to be released in 2015 rather then in 2013 or 2014.
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-02-2012 at 09:07 PM.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast