Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Announced today, 'POTC 5' officially set for release on July 10, 2015.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ALIASd View Post
    Announced today, 'POTC 5' officially set for release on July 10, 2015.
    Oh my gosh . I cannot believe it ! . I have say though that i thought that they would set Pirates 5's release date, for the week before that on Friday July 3rd 2015, before finding out today that it comes out on Friday July 10th 2015 .
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

• "What is thy bidding?"

Whooaaooo!! So Disney will be releasing POTC 5 / Avengers 2 / Star Wars VII all in the summer of 15'?

Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Release Date Sets Up Huge Year For Disney | ComicBook.com

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Goofy View Post
    Whooaaooo!! So Disney will be releasing POTC 5 / Avengers 2 / Star Wars VII all in the summer of 15'?

Pirates Of The Caribbean 5 Release Date Sets Up Huge Year For Disney | ComicBook.com
    Yes. Exciting, isn't it ?

• Infinitized!

Too early to start a Pirates of the Caribbean 6 thread?

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Barbossa View Post
    Too early to start a Pirates of the Caribbean 6 thread?
    Hmm, Good question . Since only Pirates 5's release date was recently announced and Pirates 6's release date was not announced with it, maybe it is too soon for a thread for Pirates 6 thread ? I think that the fact that Pirates 5's release date was announced with out Pirates 6's release date, that may be in a indication that Pirates 5 and Pirates 6 will not be filmed back to back. Maybe it will be a while before we hear anything about a Pirates 6.

WHEW, DISNEY!! YOU'VE NEAR STARVED US TO DEATH ON UPDATES!!
    Johnny Depp
    's fifth outing as Captain Jack Sparrow will open in cinemas on July 10, 2015 - a gap of over four years since the last instalment, On Stranger Tides, which came out in May 2011. It was reported yesterday (January 14) that experienced screenwriter Jeff Nathanson has been hired to pen the film's script.

AHOY MATES!!
    This IS such a Wonderful Revelation, I had to post it too!! Dont fret about the date, as always they are subject to change.....We still may get a Holiday Weekend release, maybe a Thursday Midnight Release like some of the others!!
    I am Disappointed that it is OVER 2 years away....Crap, I might be dead by then, and Johnny will be over 50...Come on guys, get this script and screenplay locked up and get the filming Moving!!
    And as for a Pirates 6 Thread....Me thinks we should wait for at "least" a leak of story plot for 5.....maybe, don't you think?
    But As for Me, I am thrilled, and I hope Johnny finds the script to his liking, and the Movie to OURS!!
    Yippee!
    By the Way, EVERYONE...WE'RE BACK!!
    Last edited by kkapp11; 01-19-2013 at 01:31 PM. Reason: omittion
    Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kkapp11 View Post
    WHEW, DISNEY!! YOU'VE NEAR STARVED US TO DEATH ON UPDATES!!
    Johnny Depp
    's fifth outing as Captain Jack Sparrow will open in cinemas on July 10, 2015 - a gap of over four years since the last instalment, On Stranger Tides, which came out in May 2011. It was reported yesterday (January 14) that experienced screenwriter Jeff Nathanson has been hired to pen the film's script.

AHOY MATES!!
    This IS such a Wonderful Revelation, I had to post it too!! Dont fret about the date, as always they are subject to change.....We still may get a Holiday Weekend release, maybe a Thursday Midnight Release like some of the others!!
    I am Disappointed that it is OVER 2 years away....Crap, I might be dead by then, and Johnny will be over 50...Come on guys, get this script and screenplay locked up and get the filming Moving!!
    And as for a Pirates 6 Thread....Me thinks we should wait for at "least" a leak of story plot for 5.....maybe, don't you think?
    But As for Me, I am thrilled, and I hope Johnny finds the script to his liking, and the Movie to OURS!!
    Yippee!
    By the Way, EVERYONE...WE'RE BACK!!
    I certainly hope it doesn't get changed to a later release date ! . That would be bad news . Yes, i think that as well about what you said about Pirates 6. Also, yes i hope that Johnny Depp finds the script to his liking . But, if i remember correctly it was Disney(the studio), who didn't like Terry Rossio's recently re-written script, and that is why they hired Jeff Nathanson to write the script .
    Last edited by Sean B; 01-19-2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: error

So now we wait to see who is returning as well......

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Spongeocto4 View Post
    So now we wait to see who is returning as well......
    Yes, and now that we know Pirates 5's release date, we still have yet to find out its full movie title and yes also who is returning and who's directing, etc.

• Pirates Fanatic

Question Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Now that we know what Pirates 5's full release date is i suppose we will find out, what Pirates 5 full movie title will be when the next D23 Expo event takes place in August 2013 ?
    Last edited by Sean B; 01-20-2013 at 09:44 PM. Reason: error

[QUOTE=Sean B;1056901624]Now that we know what Pirates 5's full release date is i suppose we will find out, what Pirates 5 full movie title will be when the next D23 Expo event takes place in August 2013 ? [/QUOTE

We want a title, and a plot and a list of the characters....but there will be leaks before Aug. I'm sure, haha, keep up the good work Disney...oh, and just because Disney hired a new writer, we may Never know who really didn't like the script...
    Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

• Pirates Fanatic

We want a title, and a plot and a list of the characters....but there will be leaks before Aug. I'm sure, haha, keep up the good work Disney...oh, and just because Disney hired a new writer, we may Never know who really didn't like the script...
    You think that there would be leaks of information involving Pirates 5's title and plot and a list of characters before August 2013 ? As for the people who didn't like the script, i bet that was the people at Disney that Terry would of normally turned in his script to, so that he could hopefully get it approved but that didn't work out well the first few times . There's now Jeff Nathanson who i believe is helping Terry Rossio with his script for Pirates 5 .
    Last edited by Sean B; 01-21-2013 at 04:42 PM. Reason: error

I suspect Jerry Bruckheimer has some say in the scripts, too.....And there may not be many leads on the story till the actors get the script....

• Pirates Fanatic

I suspect Jerry Bruckheimer has some say in the scripts, too.....And there may not be many leads on the story till the actors get the script....
    Yes, that is true. Good point . Jeff Nathanson i assume is starting on Pirates 5's script now or recently, so it may be a while until Jerry Bruckheimer gives copies of the new script to the actors and actresses of Pirates 5 to read them .

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast