Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast

• Goofy

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

what happens to angelica? i know she was left in an island and all.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    what happens to angelica? i know she was left in an island and all.
    I bet she will use that Voodoo Doll against Jack Sparrow in Pirates 5, after what he did to her leaving her on that island to die at the end of Pirates 4. But, That's if Penelope Cruz will return to play Angelica in Pirates 5.
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

• Goofy

one can only hope if she returns. i hope she does. definitly i see her using that doll in that next movie to track him down

• Pirates Fanatic

one can only hope if she returns. i hope she does. definitly i see her using that doll in that next movie to track him down
    I would like to see her return . But, I have read the rumored plot details for Pirates 5 and Angelica is not mentioned in any one of them, so there is a chance that she might not be coming back for Pirates 5 .

• Goofy

oh well. maybe on the 6th one i g uess. i wonder how will pirates trilogy end? will jack get married to her again?

• Pirates Fanatic

oh well. maybe on the 6th one i g uess. i wonder how will pirates trilogy end? will jack get married to her again?
    Yes, Maybe in the sixth movie, if there will be a sixth movie. I don't think Jack Sparrow and Angelica will get married, after what he did to her at the end of Pirates 4. Maybe he will find someone else.

• Pirates Fanatic

Exclamation Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

From dailymail.co.uk (post below updated by me because of errors)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...an-sequel.html
    Quote:
    From November 27th 2013

daiymail.co.uk

EXCLUSIVE: Keith Richards to return as Johnny Depp's swashbuckling dad in next Pirates Of The Caribbean film... and Christoph Waltz may play the villain and more on Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Keith Richards will once again step into the boots of Captain Teague. The Rolling Stones musician is set to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow's father in Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales. 'After months of talks, Keith has signed on to rejoin Johnny Depp in this fifth Pirates film,' a source tells MailOnline. 'Cameras are scheduled to start rolling in October 2014.' Also, Christopher Waltz may plan villain Captain Brand. Keith has appeared in two previous Pirate films: 2007's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End and 2011's Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.

In 2012 the rock god said the chances of him coming back to the movie franchise were good. 'I spoke to Johnny a couple of weeks ago and he said, "Are you up for another one?"' he offered. At the time, he was not able to confirm his involvement. 'I can leave it at that because I know no more, but I do have the costume!' he added. Keith was cast in the Pirates films after Johnny admitted the musician inspired his flamboyant portrayal of Jack in the original Pirates of the Caribbean, which was called The Curse of the Black Pearl and came out in 2003.

In this new installment of the Disney franchise - which is set for a 2016 release - Jack and his team are in search of The Trident, which Keith's Teague holds valuable information to. The villain this time is Captain Brand, a ghost that wants the Trident so he can get his revenge on Jack. Brand believes Jack turned his brother Eric into a pirate, which led to his death. MailOnline can exclusively reveal that Christoph Waltz - best known for his turn in Quentin Tarantino's 2009 hit Inglorious Basterds - is interested in playing Brand, but no commitments have been made yet. Also in Dead Men Tell No Tales, Jack becomes enchanted by Barbosa's daughter, Carina Smyth. She's a beautiful woman in her late 30s who is called a witch by some but is really an adept astronomer.

'She falls for Jack as their adventures keep them together, but he rebuffs her advances in fear of angering Barbossa,' script notes obtained exclusively by MailOnline reveal. Carina has been cast and will be played by actress Rebecca Hall, Geoffrey Rush is a go to reprise his role as Barbossa. Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg are set to direct from a script by Jeff Nathanson. Producers include Johnny and his older sister Christi Dembrowski, as well as Jerry Bruckheimer.
    Last edited by Sean B; 12-03-2013 at 12:10 PM.

• Whip cracker

If that's true, than that's awesome that Barbossa is coming back! Didn't know he had a daughter, but that should be interesting. Hope Barbossa stays a good guy and doesn't turn into a villain again though.
    If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones ... and Disneyland

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyIndy7 View Post
    If that's true, than that's awesome that Barbossa is coming back! Didn't know he had a daughter, but that should be interesting. Hope Barbossa stays a good guy and doesn't turn into a villain again though.
    I think it may in fact be true . Why do you hope that Barbossa doesn't turn into a villain again ? I thought he was great as the villain in Pirates 1 .
    Last edited by Sean B; 12-19-2013 at 01:04 PM.

• Pirates Fanatic

From Pirates 5 Plot information! Compare and Contrast | Moviepilot

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Plot Information! Compare and Contrast

Posted on moviepilot.com on Friday December 13th 2013

Today I learned something regarding the old script for Pirates 5. The old script for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 included a resurrected crew that was Cortez's old crew that came back to life. In order to take back the cursed treasure, they would have to kill Jack and Barbossa because they "harassed" the treasure. Jack and Barbossa were going to ask Calypso to set Will Turner free for a short period so he could help them on the adventure. In order for that to happen, Will Turner would need his heart back for a little bit. Keep in mind, Elizabeth would have the heart so she would be in the movie for a cameo. The reason this script was scrapped was because someone leaked the whole thing and the fact that it would have been way too expensive to produce...

The new script is about Jack learning about the Trident from his father Captain Teague. Captain Edward Teague holds extremely valuable information to the journey. Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, and the new evil Captain Brand will be fighting for the control of the Trident. Captain Brand has a vendetta against Jack Sparrow because Brand believes Sparrow turned his brother into a pirate which lead to his death. Besides all the action the new love interest for Jack is Carina Smyth, daughter of Captain Barbossa. It will be interesting to see if this creates tension between Jack and Barbossa again. Even though the second script has been chosen, which script would you prefer? Would you rather see Orlando and Keira, or the present planned script?

Cali <3, But You'll find me in Agrabah sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales Plot Information! Compare and Contrast

Today I learned something regarding the old script for Pirates 5. The old script for Pirates of the Caribbean 5 included a resurrected crew that was Cortez's old crew that came back to life. In order to take back the cursed treasure, they would have to kill Jack and Barbossa because they "harassed" the treasure. Jack and Barbossa were going to ask Calypso to set Will Turner free for a short period so he could help them on the adventure. In order for that to happen, Will Turner would need his heart back for a little bit. Keep in mind, Elizabeth would have the heart so she would be in the movie for a cameo. The reason this script was scrapped was because someone leaked the whole thing and the fact that it would have been way too expensive to produce...

The new script is about Jack learning about the Trident from his father Captain Teague. Captain Edward Teague holds extremely valuable information to the journey. Captain Jack Sparrow, Captain Barbossa, and the new evil Captain Brand will be fighting for the control of the Trident. Captain Brand has a vendetta against Jack Sparrow because Brand believes Sparrow turned his brother into a pirate which lead to his death. Besides all the action the new love interest for Jack is Carina Smyth, daughter of Captain Barbossa. It will be interesting to see if this creates tension between Jack and Barbossa again. Even though the second script has been chosen, which script would you prefer? Would you rather see Orlando and Keira, or the present planned script?
    both have interesting plot points that I want to see! Old characters vs. New Characters. I will say that I do want to see the first script because Will and Elizabeth are characters I like, but I don't mind if they go with the second one.
    Princess Jasmine's trainee

• Avid MC reader since 2005

I always welcome another Pirates movie, but I definitely prefer one with Will Turner in it. It's not the same without him.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GagarianPrincess View Post
    both have interesting plot points that I want to see! Old characters vs. New Characters. I will say that I do want to see the first script because Will and Elizabeth are characters I like, but I don't mind if they go with the second one.
    Yes, Both of them certainly do have interesting plot points that I'd like to see as well , or actually either one of them to be quite honest . I don't mind if they go with the script with out Will and Elizabeth either. I think that the second script is what they are going to use for Pirates 5 anyway .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkbelle View Post
    I always welcome another Pirates movie, but I definitely prefer one with Will Turner in it. It's not the same without him.
    I always welcome another Pirate of the Caribbean movie as well, whether its with Will Turner or with out him though. It doesn't really matter to me because the either script with or with out him and Elizabeth sounds good to me .

• Pirates Fanatic

Exclamation Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

An article from 5 days ago that was posted on screenrant.com that initially reported that, Johnny Depp was meeting with Marvel for the Doctor Strange role in the future Doctor Strange movie, also mentioned this regarding Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales in the following sentence from the article:
    Disney delayed Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales to July 2016 and Alice in Wonderland 2 is scheduled two months earlier in May 2016.
    Johnny Depp Meeting With Marvel For 'Doctor Strange'
    If this news regarding Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales being delayed to July 2016 is true, then I suspect that we'll be getting a confirmation from Disney and/or Jerry Bruckheimer sometime very soon .

• Goofy

Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post

the old script sounds better. i hope they use that more better. it would be awesome.