Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast

• Pirates Fanatic

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    the old script sounds better. i hope they use that more better. it would be awesome.
    They will not be using the old script, that's why it's being called the old script. The new script that they are using and is the one that they are still writing as we speak .
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

• Pirates Fanatic

Exclamation Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

Some person found and posted this on a Pirates of the Caribbean forum on another website, that I have just found and thought I'd share it with everyone .
    Name:  untitled.png
Views: 176
Size:  114.4 KB

• Pirates Fanatic

Just in case it would turn out to be that Pirates 5 has been delayed from Summer 2016 to Summer 2017, I have sent a tweet on twitter to the CEO of Disney Bob Iger, to find out if Pirates 5 has been delayed from Summer 2016 to Summer 2017 -> https://twitter.com/SeanBonau/status/446480458247704576
    Last edited by Sean B; 03-19-2014 at 08:20 PM.

• Goofy

that is insane. talk about insecurities for them lol.

• Pirates Fanatic

I'm starting to flirt with the idea that Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales will be released in May 2017 or July 2017. But Yet, At the same time I know that it hasn't officially been announced to be delayed from Summer 2016 to Summer 2017. Also, there’s creative(a script) being done on a fifth sequel, but it has not been officially approved for production ->http://www.deadline.com/2014/03/bob-...al-box-office/ . So, It Doesn't mean that it has been cancelled or anything that puts it in danger of not happening. It just means that the Disney execs are just waiting for Jeff Nathanson to finish writing the script, to hopefully approve of it so that Pirates 5 can happen.
    Last edited by Sean B; 03-20-2014 at 12:06 PM.

• Goofy

thanks for update.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    thanks for update.
    You're welcome .

• Pirates Fanatic

Marc Graser said in a recent tweet from 3 days ago that...

Disney's Bob Iger says that the fifth Pirates of the Caribbean film has not yet been given the greenlight.
    https://twitter.com/marcgraser/status/4 ... 4574204928

Also, I tweeted Marc Graser about what he said in that tweet, saying the following:
    @marcgraser Do you mean he said that Pirates 5 has not yet been given the greenlight, as in it will eventually if the script is approved?
    Then he tweeted back to me saying:
    @SeanBonau Yeah, they want the right script and budget before they make the movie. It'll happen. Too big of a franchise not to continue.
    I then tweeted him back saying this and I am waiting for his reply now:
    @marcgraser Oh, I see. What year do you think Pirates 5 will be released to theaters, if the script is approved to move forward on it, 2017?
    Then he tweeted back to me saying:
    @SeanBonau Most likely.
    Last edited by Sean B; 03-23-2014 at 12:18 PM.

• Pirates Fanatic

Looks like Pirates 5 may be the last Pirates of the Caribbean movie .
    专访约翰尼·德普 《*勒比海盗5》或将是最后一部_高清 视频在线观看_电影网
    Last edited by Sean B; 04-04-2014 at 09:28 PM.

Im hoping its way to soon for that type of decision, #5 being the last film...But we must remember that Johnny Depp is the franchise and he is 50 now, and seeing the movies he is making now makes me think his tastes have strayed from Pirates...who knows maybe his new fianc has an influence on his choices for movie roles...
    And with his upcoming marriage and the new movies he has signed on for, and NO useable pirate script...YET!!!!, delay is the word for Pirates 5
    Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

We need some pirate news to infuse our spirits with good vibes for Dead Men Tell No Tales!!!
    Last edited by kkapp11; 04-15-2014 at 11:10 AM.
    Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Recent Magazine Interview with Johnny Depp says....

Speaking of gibberish, when was the last time this scientist-onscreen-only was stumped? Every five minutes, Johnny replied, chuckling. If theres a text and I have to answer it, its such a foreign thing (to me), crisscrossing thumbs and what not. I feel ridiculous doing it. Its not anything I grew up knowing, nor did any of us. I am very feeble in the world of technology. All things electrical, I have a tendency to break them.
    Johnny has several films coming up but he singled out one: David Koepps crime-drama Mortdecai, where he plays the titular art dealer hunting for a stolen painting thats linked to a bank account brimming with Nazi gold. Gwyneth Paltrow, Ewan McGregor, Jeff Goldblum and Bettany costar.
    Mortdecai is very unique and special, he gushed. Its very different from anything I have done before. We havent seen that type of caper movie for a number of years. If you go back and watch movies like The Pink Panther or some of the wonderful French films with Louis de Funs, theres really something great about those caper films that teeter toward farcical.
    The actor noted for being averse to watching his own movies quipped, I am really looking forward to that one. I might actually even see it. Maybe.
    As for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Johnny confirmed that Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg, who were behind Norways Oscar- and Golden Globe-nominated Kon-Tiki, are still attached to direct.
    Everyone involved wants the script to be right and perfect, Johnny explained. So we have gone on to do other things (in the meantime). We are still going to do the film together. I enjoy them immensely. They are super talented. They have a great sense of humor. I think they have a really fun approach to what we are going to do with the next Pirates. Very happily and proudly, I have welcomed taking part in the story and working directly with the screenwriter (Jeff Nathanson)he and I. Its working out really well that way.
    He added, So I have high hopes for that Pirates 5 because if thats really the last one, which it probably is, I feel that we owe it to the audience who went and saw the films so many times. Well do it right and end it on a high note.
    Email the columnist at [email protected]. Follow him at http://twitter.com/nepalesruben

Read more: Depp has high hopes for ‘Pirates 5’ | Inquirer Entertainment
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kkapp11 View Post
    Recent Magazine Interview with Johnny Depp says....

Speaking of gibberish, when was the last time this scientist-onscreen-only was stumped? Every five minutes, Johnny replied, chuckling. If theres a text and I have to answer it, its such a foreign thing (to me), crisscrossing thumbs and what not. I feel ridiculous doing it. Its not anything I grew up knowing, nor did any of us. I am very feeble in the world of technology. All things electrical, I have a tendency to break them.
    Johnny has several films coming up but he singled out one: David Koepps crime-drama Mortdecai, where he plays the titular art dealer hunting for a stolen painting thats linked to a bank account brimming with Nazi gold. Gwyneth Paltrow, Ewan McGregor, Jeff Goldblum and Bettany costar.
    Mortdecai is very unique and special, he gushed. Its very different from anything I have done before. We havent seen that type of caper movie for a number of years. If you go back and watch movies like The Pink Panther or some of the wonderful French films with Louis de Funs, theres really something great about those caper films that teeter toward farcical.
    The actor noted for being averse to watching his own movies quipped, I am really looking forward to that one. I might actually even see it. Maybe.
    As for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Johnny confirmed that Joachim Ronning and Espen Sandberg, who were behind Norways Oscar- and Golden Globe-nominated Kon-Tiki, are still attached to direct.
    Everyone involved wants the script to be right and perfect, Johnny explained. So we have gone on to do other things (in the meantime). We are still going to do the film together. I enjoy them immensely. They are super talented. They have a great sense of humor. I think they have a really fun approach to what we are going to do with the next Pirates. Very happily and proudly, I have welcomed taking part in the story and working directly with the screenwriter (Jeff Nathanson)he and I. Its working out really well that way.
    He added, So I have high hopes for that Pirates 5 because if thats really the last one, which it probably is, I feel that we owe it to the audience who went and saw the films so many times. Well do it right and end it on a high note.

Email the columnist at [email protected]. Follow him at http://twitter.com/nepalesruben

Read more: Depp has high hopes for ‘Pirates 5’ | Inquirer Entertainment
    Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook
    From What I've highlighted and underlined there it sounds to me like everything for Pirates 5, is so far moving forward to the right direction with the directors being attached to direct it. Johnny Depp and The directors and Jerry Bruckheimer and the Disney Execs are waiting for Jeff Nathanson to finish re-writing the script, so that they can hopefully approve of the script to move forward on the pre-production and production of Pirates 5. Although, What is said in that part that I highlighted that Johnny Depp said, that "I think they have a really fun approach to what we are going to do with the next Pirates. Very happily and proudly, I have welcomed taking part in the story and working directly with the screenwriter (Jeff Nathanson)he and I. Its working out really well that way", that leads me to believe that Johnny Depp has ben reading the script as Jeff Nathanson has been in the process of re-writing it . Is it possible that Johnny Depp has read the script, while Jeff Nathanson has been in the precess of re-writing it ?

• Pirates Fanatic

From Collider.com regarding Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.....
    Producer Jerry Bruckheimer Talks PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5 and BEVERLY HILLS COP 4; Hopes to Shoot Both This Year
    Link-> Jerry Bruckheimer Provides PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5 News

Blockbuster producer Jerry Bruckheimer always has marquee projects in the works. One of his biggest, the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, was set to release its fifth entryreportedly titled Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Taleson July 10, 2015. But the film was delayed so that directors Joachim Rnning and Espen Sandberg (Kon-Tiki) would have more time to work on the script with screenwriter Jeff Nathanson (Rush Hour 3). In a recent interview, Bruckheimer provided an update on the film saying he hopes to get that going by this fall or end of the year if everything lines up properly. I cant imagine Disney wanting to let the franchise rest for long, especially since its latest entry, On Stranger Tides, raked in over a billion dollars worldwide. Bruckheimer also said Johnny Depp is expected to come back (I dont see how you make these movies without him) and theyd be happy to have Keith Richards return.

• Goofy

then angelica needs to come back it it were to end that way. she just can't disappeared magically like that lol. I hope pirates movies continue until the 7th one. the 7th one should be the final one.

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 132021222324 LastLast