Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

• Ruthless Con Artist

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean 5

I kind of doubt Judi Dench would be brought in as Barbossa's love interest, since she's a prim and proper society lady and all. Although I agree completely it would be cool to see Barbossa flirt with a woman at some point I don't think it should be an "epicy romance" because that's Jackelica and Philena's department, and people might get frusturated with all these official "couples" going around. But I like the idea of lots of flirting between him and a female pirate, and then she could ultimately join his crew and it could be implied they have something going on .

On a side note, I have LOVED the idea of Antonia Banderas as a Spanish pirate in this series for years. It could be especially cool if they brought him in as a sort of competitor for Jack over Angelica I still hope Russell Brand and the producers change their minds about his involvement in a POTC movie: he would KILL as Jack Sparrow's brother!
    Team Angelica

Ruthless con artist, master of disguises, the perfect pirate.

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Angelica Teach View Post
    I kind of doubt Judi Dench would be brought in as Barbossa's love interest, since she's a prim and proper society lady and all. Although I agree completely it would be cool to see Barbossa flirt with a woman at some point I don't think it should be an "epicy romance" because that's Jackelica and Philena's department, and people might get frusturated with all these official "couples" going around. But I like the idea of lots of flirting between him and a female pirate, and then she could ultimately join his crew and it could be implied they have something going on .

On a side note, I have LOVED the idea of Antonia Banderas as a Spanish pirate in this series for years. It could be especially cool if they brought him in as a sort of competitor for Jack over Angelica I still hope Russell Brand and the producers change their minds about his involvement in a POTC movie: he would KILL as Jack Sparrow's brother!
    Angelica Teach,
    Didn't Russel Brand say on one of those late night talk shows before, that he does not want to get involved in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies ?
    Captain Jack Sparrow: Marina!.....Please Don't!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    Angelica Teach,
    Didn't Russel Brand say on one of those late night talk shows before, that he does not want to get involved in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies ?
    I don't want Russel Brand in PotC, I'm not in to his work!
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan42 View Post
    I don't want Russel Brand in PotC, I'm not in to his work!
    Yeah, me either ! . I do not like the movies he is in and i do not think he is good at acting in movies at all ! .
    Last edited by Sean B; 09-02-2012 at 08:39 PM. Reason: error

• Sock Puppet

The pirates of the Caribbean 4 hasn't release yet and you guys are talking about its 5th and 6th part..!!!By the way what do you think that will Johny Depp also get a role in 5th and 6th part????

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart36 View Post
    The pirates of the Caribbean 4 hasn't release yet and you guys are talking about its 5th and 6th part..!!!By the way what do you think that will Johny Depp also get a role in 5th and 6th part????
    Yes, there are big fans of this movie franchise on here ! . Of course Johnny Depp will be back for Pirates 5 and Pirates 6 , if he was not coming back, then i highly doubt that a Pirates 5 and Pirates 6 would even be mentioned in the first place, on movie websites all over the internet ! .

• Banned User

The script is done!

Terry Rossio has already finished, and turned into Disney, the script for Pirates of the Caribbean 5. With the fourth film, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, mere weeks away from release, everyone seems excited about the follow up except one key component: Johnny Depp. He’ll do it, but says “We should hold off for a bit.” Read Lin and Depp’s quotes plus more after the jump.

Last week, news broke that Justin Lin and Arnold Schwarzenegger would team up for a fifth Terminator film and that the rights to produce and distribute that film, which has yet to be written, we being shopped around. So, when speaking to MTV, Lin was shocked that rumors began circling about the original cast coming back considering the movie hasn’t been picked up or written yet:

I don’t know where that came from. Everything has just been between me and Arnold, you know? Just us going out and trying to find the right partners. I have certain elements, but it’s never been about, ‘Hey, let’s bring everybody back!’ I just don’t process that way. To me, thematically, there are certain things that I want to see in a ‘Terminator’ movie. A lot of that does draw back to creating this timeline that is an extension, closer tonally to the first and second movies. But to me, it’s not as mathematical as, ‘Hey, let’s get everybody back together and we’ll shoot the movie.’
    Source: Sequel Bits: Justin Lin Denies

other source...
    Disney has a Pirates 5 script; Johnny Depp not interested in doing it… yet

by "Caffeinated" Clint (Thursday, May 5th, 2011 at 8:34 am)

I’m seeing “Pirates of the Caribbean : On Stranger Tides” next week (because I have to; not because I want to – those two sequels put me right off the franchise) and I’m hoping, really hoping, that it’s akin to the original film – or in the very least, the ride. And I mean that. A plotless but punchy and short boat ride beats anything in “At Worlds End” or “Dead Man’s Chest”.

Disney must be confident they’ve another hit on their hands though – they’ve already got a script for a fifth “Pirates” ready to go. Johnny Depp, on the other hand, isn’t as keen to don the mascara again just yet.

“Pirates” scribe Terry Rossio tells THR he’s delivered the “Pirates 5″ script to Disney and it’s now in their capable hands.

Depp tells the outlet that he’s up for another Caribbean ‘cruise’ but not just yet.
    “It boils down to story, script and filmmaker,” Depp tells THR. But the actor isn’t clamoring to jump back into the puffy shirt until a little time has passed after Pirates 4. He didn’t relish the brutal schedule that saw him making Pirates 2 and Pirates 3 back-to-back in order to meet studio-mandated release dates in summer 2006 and 2007, respectively.

“It’s not something where I would say, ‘Let’s shoot it next month to get it out by Christmas 2012,’” he says. “We should hold off for a bit. They should be special, just like they are special to me.”.
    I’d like to know if Depp considers the past two “Pirates” films ‘Special’? Just askin’
    Source: Disney has a Pirates 5 script; Johnny Depp not interested in doing it… yet | Moviehole

• Pirates Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JMora View Post
    I think Johnny Depp is saying and doing the right thing, about not getting involved in Pirates 5 yet, but i really really hope that when the time comes, that he'll be ready and willing to return for Pirates 5 . The whole "waiting it out" thing he wants to do is a certainly a very smart move he's decided to make, considering Pirates of the Caribbean On Stranger Tides has yet to be released to theaters and make money in the box office world wide . I just hope that when once that time does come, that he'll be coming back for Pirates 5, and that everything involving the script is good and ready and that they can start filming and with Johnny Depp and the rest of the cast not killed off of Pirates 4 comes back , which that would be great if it were to be able to happen ! . Also, hopfully the Director Rob Marshall returns too to direct Pirates 5 , and Jerry Bruckheimer is still there to be the Producer for it as well .

• Johnny and Me!

• Pirates Fanatic

Yes, what the link said in it about Johnny Depp wanting to hold off for a while until Pirates 4, i think he's doing the right thing, but i hope he still will be in Pirates of the Caribbean 5 when the times comes for the filming on it to begin . By now it's pretty obvious that we can't have, a Pirates of the Caribbean movie with out Johnny Depp starring in it, and playing the role of Captain Jack Sparrow.

• Ruthless Con Artist

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but Terry Rossio himself confirmed at KeeptotheCode that all these rumors of him turning in the script for P5 to Disney are absolute rubbish. You can see it here: Keep To The Code :: View topic - News POTC 4- DISCUSSION ONLY- SPOILERS!! Part Dos.
    Team Angelica

• Pirates Fanatic

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but Terry Rossio himself confirmed at KeeptotheCode that all these rumors of him turning in the script for P5 to Disney are absolute rubbish. You can see it here: Keep To The Code :: View topic - News POTC 4- DISCUSSION ONLY- SPOILERS!! Part Dos.
    Hasn't he finished the script for Pirates 5 ? .

• Ruthless Con Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Sean B View Post
    Hasn't he finished the script for Pirates 5 ? .
    No, he hasn't. Still busy typing away on it apparently
    Team Angelica

• Pirates Fanatic

No, he hasn't. Still busy typing away on it apparently
    Well, i guess that pretty much means he's taking his time with it, not rushing on it or anything like that which that is a good thing , right ? .
    Last edited by Sean B; 05-07-2011 at 01:24 PM. Reason: error

What's the difference between a "script" and a "screenplay"? Maybe there is a script...and not yet a finished screenplay..?
    Jack Sparrow: [to Weatherby Swann] I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast