• Daughter of a DL worker

Smile Disney Animated Movie Ideas

If you made a Disney animated movie, what would it be, the title, the plot, the songs, the characters. I just thought you might have some in your head or you would want to try.

I had an idea about 1940s New York City. There would be a girl trying to get on Broadway and there would be some maffia men and some musical numbers about their hardships. The maffia men's leader, Joey, would hit on the girl, Betty, and she would sing a jazzy type song called "I Don't Need A Man" with some other girls and I'm trying to write the lyrics for it. Some of the other maffia men would be: Stan, Big Mike, Charlie and Larry. I'll post some more details later once I think of them

Who is this yellow bear? Where's Henry?
    My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• Minion

Re: Disney Animated Movie Ideas

^I like that idea! The best part is that they could make a gangster chase type ride based on it, sorta in the vein of the canceled Dick Tracy ride, which I thought looked amazing!! Nice!

• Minion

There's quite a few stories I think could make good Disney movies.

Roverandom, a story by JRR Tolkien that he wrote for his son to cheer him up when he lost a toy dog. About a dog who is turned into a living toy by a short-tempered wizard and goes on adventures to the moon and under the sea to find a way to be transformed back.

Momotaro, classic Japanese folktale of a peach boy who teams up with a bird, a monkey and a dog to fight a band of ogres that have been rampaging through his home.

If Wreck-It Ralph enables any opportunities for a Nintendo partnership, I'd love 2D animated Mario and Zelda movies.
    M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E

Flickr
    Lend a hand at Disney Wiki

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • The Future is in RED?

Moving, somewhere in time...but mostly stuck in SoCal in the County of Orange

One which I think would be good story would be The Prince, The Swan and The Tsar Sultan. The Tale of Tsar Saltan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia I think this would be in the vein of Sleeping Beauty's Animation Style, Alen Menken would do the music or use the music from the opera. Plus, Disney could then build a Russian Pavilion in World Showcase with a attraction based off of the Russian Fairytales and Poems.

Timekeeper
    Now the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

I would love to see a Wicked Movie..think its to me a Disney movie that is a little bit more mature but that's why I think it would have a chance at winning awards and being loved by people like older Disney movies before the 2000's came and ruined there rep

I'd make an adaption of The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale, the first book of her Bayern Books series: The Goose Girl (novel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a classic example of expanding a rather simple Brothers Grimm fairytale into a very innovative novel with a lot of plot and character depth - I'd say the novel adapts the story as well as Disney adapted Beauty and the Beast into a movie. It turns the idea of "the princess off to marry a prince" on its head without changing the fairytale formula too much, which may be perfect for Disney.

Let me switch up my idea. The main girl will be Shirley, and Joey's little sister will be Betty and she will try and be better than Shirley. She will sing some songs that relate to her life and that is part of the Broadway show she is auditioning for. The play will be called "Golden Dreams" which is the name of the final song of the play and the name of the movie.

I like everyone's ideas so far! Keep posting!

My name is in 3rd edition HM book! I'm Mari who sent in #7 for "Honorable Mentions"

• -

I would love to see what Disney could do with "A Streetcar Named Desire".

Another thing that would be neat would be to incorporate a few of their properties together. I would love to see what a Disney*Pixar version of some of the Marvel characters would look like. This would be a way to really delve deeply into the Marvel universe in a way that would be hard in a live action movie. Something that would incorporate a ton of the characters like the Secret Wars storyline would be awesome.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Rumplestiltskin.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

I have an idea for a CGI animated movie in line of The Avengers that has disney heroes: Sorcerer Mickey, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Prince Phillip, and Prince Eric going up against disney villains: The Evil Queen, Chernabog, Captain Hook, Jafar, Hades, Ursula, and Maleficent. I'll explain more on that later...
    Last edited by Mickey Mouse rocks; 07-10-2012 at 09:04 AM.
    "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse rocks View Post
    I have an idea for a CGI animated movie in line of The Avengers that has disney heroes: Sorcerer Mickey, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Prince Phillip, and Prince Eric going up against disney villains: Chernabog, The Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Jafar, Hades, and Ursula. I'll explain more on that later...
    I love it! Great idea!

• -

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Mouse rocks View Post
    I have an idea for a CGI animated movie in line of The Avengers that has disney heroes: Sorcerer Mickey, Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Prince Phillip, and Prince Eric going up against disney villains: Chernabog, The Evil Queen, Captain Hook, Jafar, Hades, and Ursula. I'll explain more on that later...
    Would they be Mash-ups with the Avengers, like Iron Mouse, and the Incredible Hulk Pan?
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Quote Originally Posted by calsig31 View Post
    Would they be Mash-ups with the Avengers, like Iron Mouse, and the Incredible Hulk Pan?
    not in this one but hey anything is possible at disney

---------- Post added 07-10-2012 at 08:54 AM ----------

Anyway here's my ideas for a basic overview of the film which will be called "Disney's Band of Heroes"

DISNEY'S BAND OF HEROES:

Plot: In the midst of a dark forest a mysterious woman is seen walking towards a castle in the distance. The woman is none other than The Evil Queen in her hag form, eventually she stops and calls upon her Magic Mirror to magically teleport itself to he. In which the mirror does he is then asked by the Evil Queen if there are any more threats to her rule? The Mirror informs her that sometime in the future... a band of heroes will come to stop her and her allies, and that she and her allies in the end will be destroyed for good. Shocked to hear this the Queen calls upon as many forces of evil as possible by use of magic. Afterwards famous villains appear such as; Chernabog, Captain Hook, Jafar, Hades, Ursula, & Maleficent. Bewildered by randomly appearing in a dark forest they begin to question the Evil Queen on why she brought them here, in which Maleficent threatens to kill the Queen. However the Queen informs them all that they all face a threat from their foes that will eventually lead to their downfall. Shocked by this news, they agree to not harm the Queen and offer to ally themselves with her. Excited to have foes to defeat opponents she declares the formation of the Forces of Darkness. Meanwhile back in the town of Toontown, Mickey Mouse learns from Yen Sid about this news of the Evil Queen building up an force to destroy him and others. This leads Mickey to convince Yen Sid that he (Mickey) himself will create and lead a force to stop the Forces of Darkness. Yen offers Mickey a few well known heroes from their reputation. Mickey then asks who in which Yen brings in 5 familiar people to Mickey; Peter Pan, Aladdin, Hercules, Prince Phillip, and Prince Eric. The 3 of them at first become argumentative after being told the news and that they should join together in defeating these foes of theirs. Nonetheless, Mickey as Yen disappears back to his workshop begins to stand up to this argument and tells them to quiet down and listen to him. Deciding to listen to Mickey, they are all convinced that some of the foes they're up against are deadly. Convinced, they all make Mickey their leader who then dons his Sorcerer outfit and he declares the formation of the Band of Heroes. Now the Band of Heroes must face up against their foes and even with an eventual final battle that will might change the tide of their conflict.

Cast:
    1. Bret Iwan as Mickey Mouse/Sorcerer Mickey
    2. Blane Weaver as Peter Pan
    3. Scott Rainer as Aladdin
    4. Tate Donavon as Hercules
    5. Christoper Daniel Barnes as Prince Eric
    6. Susan Blakeslee as The Evil Queen & Maleficent
    7. Corey Burton as The Magic Mirror, Chernabog, & Captain Hook
    8. James Woods as Hades

Crew:
    1. Director: Don Hahn
    2. Producer: John Lasseter
    3. Screenwriter: Myself (lol)
    4. Story: Myself yet again
    5. Animators: Talented CGI animators
    6. Editor: Unknown Talented Editor
    7. Music Composer: Michael Giancchio
    8. Production Studio: Walt Disney Animation Studios
    9. Distributor: Walt Disney Pictures
    Last edited by Mickey Mouse rocks; 08-03-2012 at 02:04 PM.
    "I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something, than educate people and hope they were entertained" - Walt Disney

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

I kicked around the idea of my own Disney film for a while that takes one of their shows from the 90's and putting my own stamp on it while staying true to the original premise ala "21 Jump Street."

Some of the ideas I kicked around were having six songs from the Foo Fighters in there to tell the story ala Elvis in Lilo and Stitch to give it a 90's feel. I also envisioned cameo voices from the leading singers of artists that were big at the time (i.e Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam, Rivers Cuomo of Weezer, Billy Corgan of the Smashing Pumpkins) and also making it kind of a send-up of Saturday Morning cartoon tropes. But the edge I am giving it is the theme of Reflecting on your life and what could be your possible future, making it a throw-back to some of the edgier Disney films of the 90s.