Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Sshhh, being very quiet

Re: 'Frankenweenie' Finally Unleashed

Quote Originally Posted by darkamor View Post
    (I was told that I would find more online, or @ Hot Topic - good grief, no wonder I shop online 99% of the time)! ....
    I was told that to by a worker at the Toys R Us who thought they didn't hae the Plushie..to go to Hot Topic. But I never go to Hot Topic. But that Toys R Us ended up finding the plushie for me.

I do want to see Wreck it Ralph though..JUST for the old school video game characters.

• Doombuggy Rider

Quote Originally Posted by clara View Post
    I was told that to by a worker at the Toys R Us who thought they didn't hae the Plushie..to go to Hot Topic. But I never go to Hot Topic. But that Toys R Us ended up finding the plushie for me.

I do want to see Wreck it Ralph though..JUST for the old school video game characters.

I am grateful for the courtesy that both the Toys R Us Sales Associate gave you, just as the Disney Store Sales Associate were to me (& I imagine they deal with various inquiries all day - every day) .... I don't care for Hot Topic (or Malls in general), but I don't mind the Outlet Centres here in Las Vegas (& the Disney Store does have decent supply of most merchandise). I guess the free shipping online makes me as a Consumer stick to shopping online (vs immediately obtaining items from a local Store), which is something Stores can not complete with these days ....

I think Wreck it Ralph looks cute, too (its that old school 8 bit graphics arcade games look I appreciate also). If Hotel Transylvania is doing better business then Frankenweenie, its due to marketing (Sony pulled out all the stops from Happy Meal Toys to cross promotion over Social Networks), but I'm old enough to remember that Nightmare Before Christmas wasn't exactly an instant box office hit (even with kids meal toys from Burger King) ...

I'll continue to say if you have pets? You will immediately identify with Frankenweenie -

C J

I <3 Making Friends Who Share The Same Interests :-)

http://www.facebook.com/darkamor

http://www.twitter.com/darkamor

I thought the third act worked well. But, except for the quirky artwork, which I find appealing, the 1st and 2nd act were boring.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

'Frankenweenie' in it's 3rd weekend in theatres came in 9th at the box office with $4.3 million, cume is now $28.2 million.
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12