Page 110 of 191 FirstFirst ... 106085100107108109110111112113120135160 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2858

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Re: The "What Movie Did You Just See?" thread RELOADED

BOOGIE WOOGIE -- movie about art collector snobs living in London. Mostly a movie about betrayal and backstabbing but I was mostly bored by it despite its cast.

CHLOE -- This movie is honked up... but fascinating. Julianne Moore thinks her husband Liam Neeson is cheating so hires Amanda Seyfried to seduce him and see what he does. It all goes wrong of course.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    CHLOE -- This movie is honked up... but fascinating. Julianne Moore thinks her husband Liam Neeson is cheating so hires Amanda Seyfried to seduce him and see what he does. It all goes wrong of course.
    Just added to my Netflix Queue.

• Infinitized!

On DVD:

Soylent Green - "It's people!" Depressing movie. But what's more depressing is that there's a remake coming out next year.

• MiceChat Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Just added to my Netflix Queue.
    You just added "a lot of side boob" to your queue.

Last night:

TRON -- had to make the decision if i wanted it on bluray or not. Still haven't decided but I always fall asleep before the end. I need to start halfway through next time.

GHOSTBUSTERS -- After seeing the abysmal sequel last week, I needed to remind myself why I love the Ghostbusters by watching the original.

• Disneyland PAP

Battle: Los Angeles - I did NOT choose this movie. My friends did. That said, I have to admit I was entertained. Definitely nothing like Transformers which other friends kept saying it would be. I kept thinking Independence Day but with more in-the-trenches military grit. Tho' when the cheese hit the fan, it was very cheezy! So cheezy, those moments even made the audience LOL! But I had a good time, I'm glad I didn't regret going.

• secure all cargo

Terminator Salvation. Despite all the bad reviews, I really liked it. Maybe the first half was a bit off and there were a lot of elements ripped off from other post apocalyptic movies (the mute kid comes to mind). But the cyborg character was very interesting and the action exciting throughout, and I think the second half really picked up. Probably the least of the 4 films, but pretty entertaining to me.

• MiceChat Moderator

I liked Terminator Salvation too.

• keh!

Rango

VERY enjoyable film. it was better than I expected. The story was good (not amazing), and it was funny. there are a few things that i think they could have beefed up, but definitely worthy of watch. johnny depp did a great job with such a likable character. there were some other fun western critters too : )

• Circle of Ancients

You just added "a lot of side boob" to your queue.
    Side Boob > No Boob

• MiceChat Moderator

THE BLACK HOLE -- Never seen this old Disney film and while it's totally corny in its acting and directing, it's actually a pretty interesting story and a few really innovative effects. It is slow in pace but most films of that era were. The real downside is the ending, which is pretty nutso. You can tell they didn't have an ending written when they started production. The score by John Barry is pretty good too.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND - bluray of the animated one... but mostly watching it with the companion commentary which is always fascinating. Visually stunning. The art never looked better. This isn't my favorite of the animated films but it has so many highlights that I do love.

• Another Happy Haunt

Just saw Rango in theaters, it was quite good. Very adult.
    Just watched Brick on DVD, great movie if you haven't seen it, I'd recommend it.
    Your friend and mine,
    The Mouse Macabre

• Infinitized!

THE BLACK HOLE -- Never seen this old Disney film and while it's totally corny in its acting and directing, it's actually a pretty interesting story and a few really innovative effects. It is slow in pace but most films of that era were. The real downside is the ending, which is pretty nutso. You can tell they didn't have an ending written when they started production. The score by John Barry is pretty good too.
    It's pretty much 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea and 2001: A Space Odyssey put together. Maximillian creeped me out when I was a kid, still does. And then he meat grinds Norman Bates. Wasn't this the first Disney movie to get a PG rating? I wonder if Disney is still going ahead with the remake. Maybe they are with that little hint/cameo in TRON: Legacy.

ALICE IN WONDERLAND - bluray of the animated one... but mostly watching it with the companion commentary which is always fascinating. Visually stunning. The art never looked better. This isn't my favorite of the animated films but it has so many highlights that I do love.
    Need to hook-up my blu-ray finally to watch in hi-def. Just need to figure out what to do for sound as my PC monitor's speakers aren't great. Did watch the Alice DVD in the combo pack though. This is one of my favourite DACs, probably because of its bizarreness.

• Disneyland PAP

I was so excited when Disney made Barry's soundtrack available on iTunes!

Bambi - Watched the Blu-ray the other night. The introduction by Diane Disney Miller was an ad for the Disney Family Museum; I guess I shouldn't've been surprised by that. I'm currently in the middle of reading Jim Korkis's The Vault of Walt, which happened to put me in the timeframe of the Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs premiere and Hollywood's elite's reaction to it. The script to Snow White is so much more layered than Bambi's. For the first time, I saw how thin Bambi's script was, but its characters and their charm make up the difference.

• I'm not really here

Black Hole was one of my favorites growing up. Maximillian scared me every time I watched it. And as I got older the subtler subtexts of what was going on with the crew and all really added creep factors to the film. I do hope they do a great job remaking it if they go ahead with it.

Just watched Interview With A Vampire for the first time. Kinda slow in the start, but picked up as it went. I enjoyed it, but Tom Cruise is just not a dramatic actor at all. He kept pulling me out of the story.

Also watched Burn After Reading. Whacked out crazy film. Brad Pitt and George Clooney were awesome in it though.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

• Infinitized!

From my DVD library:

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
    I was due for a viewing before the 4th one comes out. I wasn't to big on the 2nd one at first, but it has grown more on me with each viewing.

And since it was St Patrick's Day...
    Darby O'Gill and the Little People - I never saw it all the way through before. I picked it up on DVD a few weeks ago and finally got to see the whole thing. Good movie. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day.