Page 138 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3888113128135136137138139140141148163188 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2906

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Re: The "What Movie Did You Just See?" thread RELOADED

I recently purchased my first Blu-Ray player and rewatched The Dark Knight.

I got to thinking, is it possible to own a Blu-Ray player and not own The Dark Knight?
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Goofy

the lady in black. I thought it was it was creepy and it spooked out of my seat lol. not the greatest horror movie though but still very enjoyable. I wont say to much on this one lol.

After that, I saw underworld. what a great action movie. awesome movie is all i gotta say. summer movies are shaping up nicely.

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Some of these movies happen before the other. Or... i have no clue.
    I read online that the events of Tokyo Drift are supposed to take place last - the last movie in the series. Or, just ignore Tokyo Dirft happened.

I was just looking at Vin's Facebook page. He posted a date for the release of Fast 6: Memorial Day 2013.

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Tui View Post
    I got to thinking, is it possible to own a Blu-Ray player and not own The Dark Knight?
    No.

The Help

Really enjoyed it. Great acting all the way around. Even Bryce Dallas Howard was great as the woman you love to hate.

• -

Cool Hand Luke. Now I want to go listen to Gn'R Civil War.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

• keh!

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

i'm sorry, i tried to like this movie, but it was sooooooo BORING!! it was a little confusing to follow at times. i went into this movie enthusiastic because i like Gary Oldman and Colin Firth, but i was disappointed.

• Disneyland PAP

My Name Is Bruce - I lent this to a friend YEARS ago and finally got it back. Decided to watch it again. It's a silly, goofy flick starring and directed by Bruce Campbell. Enjoyed it much more this second time viewing it.

Animal House - Just as funny as it ever was! Looks great on Blu. The making of bonus feature was enjoyable and interesting too.

• Infinitized!

On Blu-Ray:
    Transformers
    Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
    Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Watched all three in order. I think I like #2 and #3 equally. The first is still the best. I did, however, enjoy Dark of the Moon more on this second viewing. There are things that still bug me about it though. Why is Buzz Aldrin there? If he was there, couldn't he sucker punch Megatron or something? And the other thing that bugged me was the use of the space shuttle. Um, ok... why didn't they utilize Astro Train in this scene? What was the point of attaching it to the Transformers ship, and then just blowing it up?

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

WAR OF THE WORLDS -- Steven Spielberg knows how to pack a punch and this film is proof. I didn't remember much from it... just the bridge falling down sequence, so I kind of forgot how terrifying this movie is and how well he captured it. It's not a "fun" movie but kind of is when you know what's comin'.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• -

The original (and still the best) Robocop.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

LADY AND THE TRAMP -- In Blu-Ray, this is just gorgeous. I haven't seen this movie in quite some time and I forgot how enchanting it is. I found myself laughing at the same things I did as a kid, especially the man and police officer at the zoo, the beaver and his log puller, and Tony and Joe reacting to Tramp and Lady. The way Joe leans on his knees super low to the ground always cracked me up, and how Tony got all mad at him for getting bones. hahaha good times.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    LADY AND THE TRAMP -- In Blu-Ray, this is just gorgeous. I haven't seen this movie in quite some time and I forgot how enchanting it is. I found myself laughing at the same things I did as a kid, especially the man and police officer at the zoo, the beaver and his log puller, and Tony and Joe reacting to Tramp and Lady. The way Joe leans on his knees super low to the ground always cracked me up, and how Tony got all mad at him for getting bones. hahaha good times.
    Best part: *singing* "We are Siamese..."

I picked up a copy of Lady and the Tramp on Tuesday. Gonna have to watch it one of these days. Later on tonight gonna go see Beauty and the Best 3D. Got my free ticket thru DMR for that.

• Circle of Ancients

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

I kind of agree with what was said above. It was VERY slow, very meticulous. But it was also very well acted.

I do think the movie "tried" to trick you, but I had it figured out pretty early unfortunately.

I know Gary Oldman is nominated for an Oscar for this, let's face it, he should be nominated pretty much yearly and should have a LOT of wins so far (instead of none), but I'm just not seeing it for this one.

• Infinitized!

On Blu-Ray
    Pitch Black
    The Chronicles of Riddick

Decided to watch some Riddick as we are gonna get a 3rd Riddick movie soon. I like both. Pitch Black's strength is from it's simplicity while Chronicles opens-up that universe even more. Do like how this franchise is borrowing from movies like the Alien franchise and Dark City in its look. Chronicles also feels like a sci-fi Gladiator.

• Infinitized!

At the theater:
    Beauty and the Beast 3D - looked great! I had the free ticket thru DMR so had to use it since this was the last night it was playing at the theater I usually go to. I still had to pay $1.99 though as Cineplex hiked the price of a regular 3D ticket to $15.99 and the coupon/ticket was only good up to $14.99. This was the first time I saw it in the theater since it first came out in '91. Still great after all these years. Great music. The Tangled Ever After short was excellent too.