Page 153 of 189 FirstFirst ... 53103143150151152153154155156163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2833

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Re: The "What Movie Did You Just See?" thread RELOADED

Last night, NNL and I saw a sneak preview of Brave. We both liked it, thought it was neither of our favorite Pixar film. The film has a lot of humor, a lot of heart, beautiful scenery, and a great character in Merida. Personally, however, I thought at times the comedy was a little too much, and
    Spoiler
    the movie is a little too "Brother Bearesque." The witch herself seemed a somewhat extra and unnecessary character as well.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Goofy

madagascar 3 what an enjoyable movie that was and it lasted longer than i though. and it is very funny especially the crazy villain lady lol. what a nut she was. seeing the 2nd time made it better for me though.

• -

Was going around the dial late Friday night/early Saturday morning and the Rock was on one of the HD channels. I decided to watch the first few minutes and staying up and watching the whole thing. After all these years, still a great movie.
    "You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

Prometheus.

Saw the midnight show. Being a big Alien fan I really enjoyed this. You won't enjoy it if you don't like scifi, or need everything in a film put in front of you.

Lots of question...but in a good way. The way every scifi movie should be!
    Disneyland and Haunted Mansion fan boy!

Universal Studios Hollywood Employee

• Goofy

i can't believe that alien came out of that. i was surprised by that. i wonder if alien started that way.

Kinda, i'm not going to explain it here, maybe in the Prometheus topic.

• Goofy

oh okay.

• Disneyland PAP

Prometheus (IMAX 3D) - Great film! Tense. Thrilling. Thought-provoking. Beautiful. Not as gory at all as you might think. But definitely some tense moments. After the movie, my friends and I talked and talked and talked about the logic and the biology shown in the movie, trying to make all the puzzle pieces fit together nicely with what we thought we knew. It was a good, lively conversation. Two big facehugger thumbs up! As for the 3D, this is the second IMAX 3D film I've seen this year, and I must say the technology imo seems to have gotten much better in a year's time. Not essential to the story, but not distracting either. Of course, everything looks crystal clear in IMAX!

I just saw Men in Black 3. It is very interesting and i liked it. In this movie i like the character of Will Smith,Josh Brolin and Lady Gaga. Will Smith and Josh Brolin is MIB agent and lady gaga as a Alien in this movie.

watch movies online free streaming

• My prices are INSANE!

Prometheus - Entertaining film, but I had some issues with the flatness of the death count characters. Still better that Alien 3 and Alien 4.

3-D was O.K. Only a few scenes really needed it. If you don't like wearing the bulky glasses then 2-D is the way to go with this one.

If you liked the other Alien films, this should do nicely for you.
    Now if Ridley would get cracking on that Blade Runner sequel.
    Crazy Larry loves ya! ......Hurry up before they lock me up!

Stop by my website
    http://www.ericedunn.com/

• secure all cargo

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. I liked it even better the second time, but I think still like the 1st the best.

Red. Caught it for the 1st time. It's a pretty fun movie, I like Bruce Willis playing more his age but still be his usual tough guy. I really liked how the movie started with him doing regular things and on the phone with Mary Louise Parker, I kinda wish they had more of that, but the rest of the film was good in a different way.

Thor. I still have the same problems I did the first time I saw it, but it's so full of energy I just can't help but love it. The performances of the Asgardian characters are so enthusiastic and the Asgard sets and backgrounds are over-the-top grand. I feel like Kenneth Branagh overdoes it on other films, but it just works here.

Easter Parade. Judy Garland's birthday celebration on TCM last weekend. Started to watch Summer Stock also because it has my favorite Gene Kelly scene ever (newspaper), but it was getting too late at night.
    Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I'm having trouble getting through the first MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE. I think it's boring as all heck, poorly acted and not very riveting.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Disneyland PAP

Alien 3: 2003 Special Edition - Speaking of films that are hard to get through, this was my fourth attempt to watch this movie. Last night I finally made it all the way to the end. However, I think all those previous attempts were the original theatrical cut. I'd watch it and then about a half hour later, the stupidity of it forced me to turn it off. I'd try again from where I stopped and have to stop it again 30 minutes later. It had been so long since my last attempt, I couldn't remember which version I chose before. So when the menu prompted me to choose which version, I picked this one. I was less annoyed this time, but that may simply be because it's illogic and oddness finally wore me out. By the end, I will admit some of the ideas in the movie were interesting, but the execution was terrible. I've learned online that this version's narrative has significant changes from the theatrical cut. And that it had a troubled production and apparently too much studio interference. I look forward to watching the BTS material, but I never plan to watch this, or the theatrical cut, ever again.

^ I've seen Alien 3 once a few years ago. I remember it being really slow and painful to watch.

BTW: My friends and I are still discussing the puzzle pieces to Prometheus as well, and we saw it opening night midnight!

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by Linus View Post
    BTW: My friends and I are still discussing the puzzle pieces to Prometheus as well, and we saw it opening night midnight!
    My friends are too. We saw it Sunday tho'. Did you read the article I linked to in the Prometheus thread? It connects things quite well, whether you agree with his conclusions or not.