Page 4 of 192 FirstFirst 1234567142954104 ... LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The "What Movie Did You Just See?" thread RELOADED

Shaun of the Dead

I so love this movie and a great way to start off Halloween

Young Frankenstein

Watching now, one of the all time classic movies.

Bram Stokers Dracula

Despite Keanu, one of the best interpretations of the Dracula story. Gary Oldman is amazing (as usual)

• Banned User

Must break out the "Nightmare Before Christmas" tonight!!! Thanks for the idea Cohete!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Paranormal Activity- This movie wasn't really scary; it was interesting, but I personally think it isn't really anything new. If you want my opinion, it was creepy scary, not scary scary.

Spoiler
    It didn't really get scary until around half-way through the movie. The ending did startle me to say the least.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

NNL and I had a DVD night waiting for trick or treaters:

Nightmare Before Christmas. I am in a Christmas mood, and it's Halloween, so it's a compromise.

Newsies. Still a good movie...so want to see it come to Broadway!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Nightmare Before Christmas
    Frankenweenie
    Rocky Horror Picture Show
    Music & Lyrics

I always watch the first 3 on Halloween. The latter just happened to be on when I was done with said movies.

• Disneyland PAP

Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure - Better than the first one. Better pacing, much better animation. My only problem is that sometimes the eyes seems a little manniquin-y on Terrance.
    Green Lantern: First Flight - Might've been influenced to watch this cuz I finished reading a Green Lantern trade paperback last night. It's my third time watching this movie, definitely one of the best of the DC Comics direct-to-video films.
    Mind Meld: Secrets Behind the Voyage of a Lifetime - Finally watched this DVD that I've had sitting on my Star Trek shelf for months after I ordered it. If you're a fan of the original series, you'll enjoy this 77-minute conversation between William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy, two men who are obviously best friends and who share a surprising (at least to me) number of personal, troubled journeys each man experienced over the course of their lives, both during the making of the television series and later…alcoholism, divorce, death. And as I look around for a promo video of this DVD to share with you, I end up finding the entire thing already posted on [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cGKc4bG2Jg"]YouTube[/ame]. So enjoy!

• 1 man can make a difernce

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
    Law Abiding Citizen- Im not a real big fan of Jamie Fox but I did like him in this movie. I am becoming a fan of Gerard Butler, he's been in a quite a few movies that I've enjoyed. This movie was really good, a bit long in some areas but overall I really liked it!
    Agreed, excellant movie. I enjoyed walking through downtown Disney after. I was great to be home.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

The Foot Fist Way: Bought it used from a local video rental place. Funny low budget comedy. If you like HBO's Eastbound and Down, you'll probably dig it. Danny McBride is pretty funny.

The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard: Pretty bad movie. I can't be too rough on it though. Pretty obvious what I was getting myself into with this one. It's one of those movies where if you can switch your brain off for awhile, you'll be able to enjoy it. If possible, don't pay to see this one.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

• Circle of Ancients

Ice Age - Dawn of the Dinosaurs

I didn't think they could make these movies any worse after the 2nd one ... I was VERY wrong.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

This Is It
    Loved it. Caught myself bopping and "seat dancing" quite a bit. That would have one amazing concert if those shows went on.

• secure all cargo

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. I wanted to see this in the theater but missed it. Even though it generally got bad reviews, it caught my interest because fanboys and movie-geek websites were surprised to find they liked it, plus I wanted to see Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Sienna Miller in a popcorn film - not exactly their typical fare. Anyway, I have to admit this movie is a lot of fun and it was every bit mindlessly enjoyable as I had hoped it would be. The action, stunts, visual effects, and particularly the CGI set pieces are so fantastically preposterous and over-the-top I couldn't stop grinning. For me this is true guilty-pleasure summer blockbuster fare. I loved it, and I'll definitely be in line for the sequel.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

YEAR ONE - Not as unfunny as I was expecting, but definitely not as entertaining as I hoped it would be. It's just... mediocrely there. I chuckled maybe a few times.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by aimster View Post
    This Is It
    Loved it. Caught myself bopping and "seat dancing" quite a bit. That would have one amazing concert if those shows went on.
    Me too!!!

And Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo does NOT dance!!!

• Banned User

Last weekend I saw "Astro Boy", which was EXCELLENT - so much better than I expected. It's a film with a heart, with beautiful backgrounds and appealing characters, well-written (aside from a ridiculous political polemic which is blessedly brief) and with a solid moral. It's truly for all ages. I liked this more than "Up", and I'm heading back to the multiplex this weekend to see it again.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by PretzelSouls View Post
    Where The Wild Things Are

It really wasn't very good. To me, the book is MUCH better. It seems like the movie just wouldn't end - it went on, and on, and on.
    Totally agree. It was one of the most boring, self-indulgent wastes of time on film I've ever suffered through. My friend's kids were wanting to leave before it was over. And those muppet fur-suits - ugly and just plain dumb. The heads waggled every time they ran. What a dud.