Page 52 of 192 FirstFirst ... 22742495051525354556277102152 ... LastLast

• Senior Minion

Re: The "What Movie Did You Just See?" thread RELOADED

Never Been Kissed. If I had a teacher as hot as Michael Vartan when I was in high school, yeah, I would have had a major crush on him too
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • with sprinkles, please

Blog Entries

I had my 12 year old watch Them! with me last night, a movie from 1954 about giant radioactive ants. He loved it!
    A signature should go here.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Date Night. Steve Carell and Tina Fey...The best on-screen couple! One was equally as funny as the other. It's a very good, LOL film. My theater was cracking up.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Goofy

death at a funeral. what a funny movie it is. the bathroom scene was the most disgusting part in that movie lol.

• Disneyland PAP

Shakespeare in Love - Inspired to watch this cuz I'm going to the Renaissance Faire this weekend to attend a fellow town crier's wedding. Will always be in my Top 5 Favorite Films.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

The director and producer of HERCULES: LEGENDARY JOURNEYS and XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS have made their attempt at an homage to the exploitation B-movies of the 60s and 70s. It's called... well... B**** Slap. It's got 3 really really hot girls and they fight each other, make out, throw buckets of water at each other in the desert, do a lot of cussing and... that's all you need to know. Kevin Sorbo and Lucy Lawless make cameos.

It's.... not good. Some may find it a lot of fun in that senseless kind of way, most of you will not. Even though it has an UNRATED rating, you will not see more than a split second of nudity.

and... isn't that the point of a movie like that?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Circle of Ancients

^ That sounds AWESOME!!! I just put it in my Netflix queue.

Ringers

A cool look into the fandom of Lord of the Rings, from the 60's to now. I'm certainly a fan of the books, but it's interesting seeing how far people really go.

• Infinitized!

Saw a few on DVD and at the theater...

The Great Mouse Detective - after watching Sherlock Holmes, I decided to watch this one. Good movie. I haven't seen it in awhile.

Bedtime Stories - Missed it when it was in theatres a year or two ago. I really enjoyed this one. I think what worked is that Adam Sandler's humour is very juvenile and it fit a Disney movie perfectly. There was the obligatory cameo by Rob Schneider's "I/You can do it!" character, and a funny cameo by Buzz Lightyear.

Avatar - on DVD, although it's still playing here in the theater, and, it will be re-released in August with 6 more minutes of footage! And following that, the 4-disc 3D Blu-Ray and DVD in the fall. Oh boy, the cow must be really producing milk. It's a cool movie with cool visuals, but there are things that bug me and it's where it breaks the laws of science; floating mountains? A planet that has plant life and water and yet no oxygen in the atmosphere? I'm also wondering if this is an indirect spinoff from Cameron's Aliens. The marines and their equipment in Avatar look strangley familiar with the space marines in Aliens. Hmmm.... It would've also helped if they explained why Unobtanium was so special. Is it a new kind of Adamantium? Was Giovanni Ribisi trying to make Weapon X? Hopefully Cameron will answer these questions in the aquatic-themed sequel.

Clash of the Titans - at the theatre. Despite the not so great reviews by some fans and critics, I actually enjoyed it. I've got the original on DVD and should re-watch it one of these days. It was Sam Worthington minus the avatar Blue Man Group.

Looks like it's gong to be a rainy day tomorrow so it will be a perfect time to catch Oceans as a matinee.

• Circle of Ancients

Ninja Assassin

If you like REALLY bloody Ninja type movies then you HAVE to see this. Some really amazing visuals, some hard scenes to watch with young children being "trained" to become Ninja Assassin's. Had a couple of slow parts, but overall I really enjoyed it.

• Infinitized!

DisneyNature's Oceans - Just got back from seeing Oceans. Good movie. Lots of great footage. I think the only gripe I had was it could've used more facts about the animals in the narration. I think earth covered this better. However, it did touch on the subject of ocean pollution and garbage in the seas.

One thing I didn't get
    Spoiler
    was the scene with the Galapagos and they showed the rocket going up. The Galapagos are on the west coast of South America, while the ESA's spaceport (European Space Agency) is in French Guina, on the east coast of South America.

With Oceans, they showed a new trailer for Toy Story 3, and next year's DisneyNature earth Day film African Cats. Also a trailer for The Sorceror's Apprentice. African Cats looks pretty good. I'mstill wondering when there will be a North American release for Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos. People in other parts of the world got to see it and not us. It's even on Blu-Ray now in some parts of the world. C'mon Disney, don't let us down. If you ain't gonna show it, then why advertise it?

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

I was just watching "The Princess and the Frog" since I bought it. I got to admit, this movie is really getting to me. The songs are just okay, but the story itself is funny. I'll admit I did get a little irritated with Charlotte. Every time she was on I had to facepalm.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

I just watched OCEANS too. I got the largest drink available and when I had to pee, I just let it flow.

kidding! It was really good. I think my main gripe would be Pierce Brosnan's narration (it's no James Earl Jones) and that awkward boy close-ups. I wouldn't have minded more factual information either like Barbossa said, but it was certainly a cool thing to see as I've seen things I've never seen before.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Disneyland PAP

Hot Fuzz - Fun flick! First time seeing it in high def. In both this and The Rocketeer, Timothy Dalton is just amazing entertaining to watch as a charming, smarmy guy.

The Princess and the Frog - My second time seeing this now, I enjoyed it a lot better the second time around.

• Infinitized!

At the theater last night:
    Date Night - good movie. I laughed throughout the whole thing.

On DVD a couple nights ago:
    Sacred Planet - A Disney IMAX movie. It's good. It's short, but that's because it's an IMAX movie. I wonder if this and Planet Earth prompted Disney to start the Disneynature line.

• And they call me Mad!

Blog Entries

Date Night

Actually, a very entertaining movie.
    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.