Page 8 of 192 FirstFirst ... 567891011183358108 ... LastLast

• Wait, what?

Blog Entries

Re: The "What Movie Did You Just See?" thread RELOADED

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post

DO NOT GO SEE 2012!!! Oh my word!!! I totally agree with you!!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY way too much build up on the previews to only be very disappointed.
    It saddens me that they have seen profit from this movie.
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    The airplane scene looks pretty silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    I'm not sure which airplane scene you were speaking of, the one were trains are flying at them, the one where they able to run down the runway perfectly during a 10.8 magnitude earthquake, or the when they drive the Bently out of the large plane?
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthDucky View Post
    Just stream it online, I do not want these people earning any more money, if we keep paying for these **** movies, they will keep making them.
    Lifted from a 2012 Doomsday thread in Gold.

Oh and this
    http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/...12-tv-planned/

• Senior Minion

New Moon. Awesome, so well-done.
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

District 9- Cal State Fullerton was showing it. This movie is awesome, and I can't wait to get it on DVD. If anything, the ending was a little too long.

• Circle of Ancients

^ I still think District 9 is the best movie of the year.

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
    Star Trek - Just watched my Blu-ray of it first thing after work tonight. Pure geeky goodness, with a healthy dose of pure, unadulterated entertainment! I'm gonna watch this movie over and over and over and over. But first, on to the bonus material…
    …took two evenings to get through all of the bonus material and last night I ran the movie with the commentary track. So, after that, tonight I'm watching…

Star Trek - again!

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

The Polar Express- This was my first time seeing it, and I have to admit I was not at all impressed by it. I mean, the music is great, and they did a good job with the animation, but the story itself wasn't that great. I also felt that that bum nearly following the Hero Boy around was a little creepy. Maybe it is just me, but I felt that it wasn't that great.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    The Polar Express- This was my first time seeing it, and I have to admit I was not at all impressed by it. I mean, the music is great, and they did a good job with the animation, but the story itself wasn't that great. I also felt that that bum nearly following the Hero Boy around was a little creepy. Maybe it is just me, but I felt that it wasn't that great.

If it makes you feel any better, I thought Polar Express was TERRIBLE. A buddy and me went to the theater and we both hated it. Awful awful movie.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I thought Polar Express was TERRIBLE. A buddy and me went to the theater and we both hated it. Awful awful movie.
    And here I thought I was the only one who hated this movie.

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    I've yet to see The Polar Express. I still remember seeing it played on monitors at Best Buy when the DVD first came out years ago and not feeling quite right about what I was seeing. And then the whole motion capture thing would pop into my head and I'd think, "What's the point?!" But I did buy the soundtrack; play it every year at this time. It's great.

• Circle of Ancients

Hate, Hate, HATED Polar Express the first time I saw it. Watched it again last year and the "Creepiness Factor" had worn off and thought it was better. Still not among the "Classic" Christmas movies, but it's at least "watchable".

• ...is busy, please hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginarella View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gone2Disneyland View Post
    I've yet to see The Polar Express. I still remember seeing it played on monitors at Best Buy when the DVD first came out years ago and not feeling quite right about what I was seeing. And then the whole motion capture thing would pop into my head and I'd think, "What's the point?!" But I did buy the soundtrack; play it every year at this time. It's great.
    Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Hate, Hate, HATED Polar Express the first time I saw it. Watched it again last year and the "Creepiness Factor" had worn off and thought it was better. Still not among the "Classic" Christmas movies, but it's at least "watchable".
    Yes,yes so we all agree Polar Express is a bad movie.
    Too much Tom Hanks against too little,and predictable, story.

Personally I see "Express" as an animation test rather than an actual film.
    Monster House and Christmas Carol are far better by comparison, with Beowulf the lowest of the four.

Meanwhile, I finished watching Bruno on DVD last night.And I was completely disgusted by what I say. It's not "Borat II",the misadventures of the hairy Kazakhstan diplomat more enjoyable than that piece of crap!
    Don't think of a gun as a weapon.
    Think of it as a third arm that magically
    shoots bullets!

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
    Meanwhile, I finished watching Bruno on DVD last night.And I was completely disgusted by what I say.

• Disneyland PAP

Quote Originally Posted by dead_Mau5 View Post
    Personally I see "Express" as an animation test rather than an actual film.
    Monster House and Christmas Carol are far better by comparison, with Beowulf the lowest of the four.
    If I make it out to watch A Christmas Carol, it would be my first Zemekis motion-capture flick. Not a fan of Jim Carrey either which makes two strikes from me against the film already. But after reading several reviews which say Carrey's acting has been reigned in more than usual, I'm intrigued with seeing this apparently truer adaptation to the original book (which I've never read).

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

"Up"- First time I've seen it (I work with that age group, so I don't need to see a movie about it). I really think elderly people should watch it. It made me cry. I like Dug. He's a golden retriever.

• Animation Domination

Quote Originally Posted by sir clinksalot View Post
    Yeah the Creepiness Factor of children going on a train to the North Pole. Okay nothing wrong with abucting children to the North Pole. What's the chance that these children will return if it happen in real life.
    "You are watching FOX"

Page 8 of 192 FirstFirst ... 567891011183358108 ... LastLast