Page 94 of 192 FirstFirst ... 44698491929394959697104119144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2880

• Circle of Ancients

Re: The "What Movie Did You Just See?" thread RELOADED

Predators

Just a fun mindless, kick the crap out of aliens and blow crap up movie. It was good for what it was. It was MUCH better than Alien vs. Predator. The opening of the movie was pretty awesome IMO.

The Last Airbender

Just as bad as it was in the theater. Maybe worse.

• Metal Head loves Disney

The Pursuit of Happiness

Great movie. I know it was long but I feel like the ending was a bit rushed.
    Most recent Disney trip - 06/25/11

Marketing Manger of InCinderated Enterprises
    Last Man Standing in the M&F Parking Lot of the RCMC

• Infinitized!

On DVD:
    The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos - Very good Disneynature movie. Would've liked to have seen it on the big screen though.

Hot Tub Time Machine - Ski season is starting up soon, so I had to put this one in. Hoping to organize some sort of Hot Tub Time Machine/retro day at the ski hill where I work at. Maybe invite the guy that played the younger version of John Cusack up to the hill since he's a local. Could be a fun event. I just got to find a Miami Vice t-shirt... or I could dress-up as a one-armed bellhop. Fun movie. The creators really captured the 80s ski hill culture very well. Cool to see the movie filmed at the Fernie ski resort and in the town of Fernie itself. "Dude's rockin' a cassette player!"

At the Theater:
    Morning Glory - Actually pretty funny. Harrison Ford's wisecracks in it were great. Probably his funniest role. And Rachel McAdams was cute too.

• Goofy

deathly hallows. it was a great movie.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

In the theatre:
    Harry Potter 7 Part 1

On TV:
    Narnia: Prince Caspian

• Circle of Ancients

The Girl who played with Fire- Sequel to the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I was little disappointed with this movie thinking that it was going to be as good as the first. I got bored at times but I still had to find out about the storyline and the ending.

Charlie St. Cloud-From the trailer it caught my interest and Zac Efron is just eye candy.The storyline was boring and predictable.

Alice in Wonderland-Have you any idea why a Raven is like a writing desk? I just love that quote and movie.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

SHERLOCK HOLMES -- had some dull parts but overall pretty well done.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

The last movies I have seen are Pirates of the Caribbean I and R.E.D. - Retired, Extremely Dangerous.

I didn't expect a lot from RED, but the movie was really entertaining.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

Since I am taking a philosophy class, I was forced to watch all 4 Alien movies and now I have to write an essay about it. My thoughts

Alien- This was the first movie obviously. While it did drag on a little bit, this was a good movie overall.

Aliens- This is the best of all of them (IMO). There was a lot more action, it was fun, and even answered some questions from the first movie.

Alien 3- This I felt really didn't stay with the themes of the first two movies, and I kind of felt it was a little all over the place.

Alien Resurrection- This was an improvement over Alien 3, but not by much. It was kind of all over the place like Alien 3, and not quite horrifying as the originals.

• Infinitized!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
    Since I am taking a philosophy class, I was forced to watch all 4 Alien movies and now I have to write an essay about it. My thoughts

Alien- This was the first movie obviously. While it did drag on a little bit, this was a good movie overall.

Aliens- This is the best of all of them (IMO). There was a lot more action, it was fun, and even answered some questions from the first movie.

Alien 3- This I felt really didn't stay with the themes of the first two movies, and I kind of felt it was a little all over the place.

Alien Resurrection- This was an improvement over Alien 3, but not by much. It was kind of all over the place like Alien 3, and not quite horrifying as the originals.
    Not including the AvP movies in your essay?

Yesterday it was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows OV. Definately better than the last one, but still not a good movie.

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

HP and the Deathly Hollows

Great movie! Can't wait for part 2!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• secure all cargo

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. This was on TV a couple of weeks ago. Not as well received as the others but still one of my favorites. I liked the angrier side of Harry here, and was a bit disappointed it got a little lost in Half-Blood Prince. Looking forward to seeing Deathly Hallows.

The Town. Saw it at the dollar theater. Really liked this film. Maybe my favorite this year. The tone was just right throughout, all the performances were great (Ben Affleck should direct himself often). [PSUEDO SPOILER] I would have preferred a more tragic course for the main character, but I get why they went the way they did and it was admittedly effective. Will try to see it again.

• Circle of Ancients

The Expendables

I liked it for what it was, a good 80's style blow crap up action movie. Was glad that they didn't make the girl in the movie Sylvester Stallone's love interest, he's likely old enough to be her grandfather.

There was a cool scene between Stallone, "Arnold" and Bruce Willis. Was hoping for more of this, maybe now that Arnold is no longer the governor we can get more in this in the probable sequel.

I also kept waiting for Dolph Lundgren to tell Stallone "I will break you".

• Infinitized!

On DVD from my library:

Citizen Kane - I've seen bits of it before, but I finally got to see the whole thing all the way thru. An amusing movie if you are familiar with William Randolph Hearst. I can see why Hearst was ticked at this movie. Interesting how Orson Welles did some of the effects in the movie, not bad for a movie made in 1941.

Planes, Trains and Automobiles - Kicked off my holiday moviethon with this one. The scene with Steve Martin at the rental car counter always cracks me up. I actually haven't watched this one in ages.

Garfield's Thanksgiving - Ok, technically not a full-length movie. But it's part of my holiday moviethon.