"Disneycember" from the Nostalgia Critic

Question: Have any of you ever heard of Doug Walker, The Nostalgia Critic, or That Guy with the Glasses?

Yes? No?

Well, if you haven't, That Guy with the Glasses (to borrow from the Wikipedia page) "is a website that primarily showcases satirical reviews of movies, comics, and video games. It primarily stars Chicago native Douglas Darien "Doug" Walker (born November 17, 1981) as 'That Guy with the Glasses.'" The Nostalgia Critic is Doug's primary show, where he reviews mediocre to god-awful movies from the 80's, 90's, and recently a few movies from the early 2000's. And while he doesn't spare Disney from his jokes, it's clear he's a huge, huge fan of their movies.

Normally both at the beginning and end of each year he does some big event that lasts the entire month of December or the entire month of January. And for December 2011 he decided to do an event called "Disneycember," where he went through every single animated Disney film - the ones in the main canon, that is, plus Enchanted - and talked a bit about each one; he was somewhat out of his Nostalgia Critic character and acted more like his actual self, but in a way that was a good thing, because the NC tends to be a little...neurotic, shall we say? Anyways, it was a big event so much that it actually ran into January (due to a virus eating up his computer and delaying him by a week, but still).

Since I couldn't find a post about Disneycember anywhere here, I decided I'd post it myself Some gracious Youtuber with a lot of time on their hands actually put all the Disneycember videos together into one, which spares me from posting 40+ videos on here. I don't expect any of you to watch the entire 3.5 hours all at once, but if you have the time, check out at least one of his reviews. Warning: there is some language, but for the most part he tones it down considerably from his normal NC reviews - and there's no other mature content in the video apart from the usual scary Disney scenes.

Last edited by mylothelostboy; 04-22-2012 at 10:02 PM.